New Vegas for PS3 or 360?

NCR_Ranger

It Wandered In From the Wastes
I don't want to start a console war so if that is your intention please do not repley to this.

I recently purchased a new PS3 and I still have my 360, which console should I buy NV for? I remember hearing that Fallout 3 was not optimized for the PS3 correctly. The graphics were not as polished as the 360 version.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt

Graphically you probably won't notice much of a difference. Bug wise the ps3 had a few more problems than the 360 (it was made for the xbox/pc afterall). I would say get it on the xbox if you don't really care which console you play it on. If you just prefer ps3 gaming (and want the trophies) you probably won't hate yourself for getting the ps3 version.

Well since you just got your PS3 i would get it for that to build up your collection (nevermind the fact that I own the PS3 haha)

I played F3 on both systems (and PC), and i notice no big difference between the consoles, but have annoying bug that crash the game every blue moon, thats about it, theyre just different bugs in different places. So NV should be no different, it might actually be better

Between the two I would get it on the PS3.

It does not really matter though, both the PS3 and 360 version are going to be greatly inferior when compared to the PC version.

Seriously, Why is that PC gamers have to go into threads that are completely irrelevant to them.

I'd go with the 360, because you know you'll end up getting early DLC and shit like that. Plus the 360's party chat options are far superior to the PS3's, imo.

Back