New Vegas Multiplayer: Groups System (UPDATED)

Which faction will you be joining?

• Total voters

NVMPCaesar

First time out of the vault
You may have heard about the New Vegas Multiplayer mod being developed, right?

Well since then the multiplayer has continuously developed, factions have sprung up, including Caesar’s Legion; the faction I currently lead at the moment. The largest and most popular faction on NV-MP.com/forum so far!

lvu0qmeqtbznmd6xgum4.png

In wake of the factions popping up, creator Jak introduced a groups feature, and many canon factions have taken shape. Such as the Brotherhood of Steel, The New California Republic, Caesar’s Legion as you know already, The Enclave and Maud’s Muggers! A new faction called the Khans, a 16 year old faction from Fallout Online has also joined that list of factions.

With the anticipation and excitement for the multiplayer still high, the love for Fallout New Vegas by a loyal and patriotic community towards the franchise never simmers. And hopefully the Fallout Community unite to join their favourite factions, and battle it out come release of the mod itself. For a game that is six years old, Jak has proven that any game can be given a new lease of life if someone is willing to put their heart and soul into it. The Gamebyro engine continues to surprise us day after day.

Here is the link to the groups section, sign up for NVMP with a verified account, and in 24hours or less, your account will be approved. You will then have access to click the join group button visible above a group’s description.

https://nv-mp.com/forum/index.php?groups/

membercount.png

If you wish to see how the mod is progressing, you can read through the patchnotes here

https://nv-mp.com/forum/index.php?forums/weekly-patch-notes.30/

Thank you for taking the time to read this discussion thread.

More Recent Footage:

The project has a funding/patreon page set up, the funds are being raised for the costs of the servers and to run the site. You can make donations to the patreon if you wish. I myself have donated to the Patreon!

NV:MP Jak is creating New Vegas: Multiplayer | Patreon

DISCLAIMER:
The NV-MP.com team and the Patreon page is not affiliated or associated with Bethesda Softworks, LLC or Obsidian Entertainment. We are not reselling, redistributing or charging access to any of the associated games.

(Also I am new to this site, so excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move this to where it should be if it's not correctly placed)

Last edited:
I thought Bethesda had sent a cease and desist to all MP projects for Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas :surprised:.

Or it will be just matter of time before it happens, but that also mean they will pissed more modders.

Well , if I was wrong and they didn't send the C&D, then I doubt they will mind. They seems to have abandoned FNV.
FNV GECK from Bethesda's own site doesn't even has a ToS or EULA or anything anymore, it is just a direct link to the file and it's ready to use. :shrug:

I thought Bethesda had sent a cease and desist to all MP projects for Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas :surprised:.

That's only if they are using the game assets packaged in with some kind of Multiplayer installer, this requires a purchased copy of the game on steam.

Pirated copies will not work.

Last edited:
Is it an PVP server, or you can do other activities, like pve, questing, trade, roleplay, politic etc?

I'm really happy to know this is still getting worked on. Faction answer's in my signature.

Back