Fallout 2 mod Party Orders add-on and NPCs Loot Bodies mod

qbadger said:
So... any update to this mod?
As far I know, there is no update needed. I am using "Party Orders add-on" with all Fallout 2 mods and it works great.

Dunno. Should there be any updates? I made the mods fairly compatible with everything. They should work with recent mods and the last sfall version. Then again, I haven't tested them with the new RP mod empirically, but I don't see why they shouldn't work.

If you have any issue feel free to report it and I'll check it out. Suggestions are also welcome.

I thank the one who dugg up this thread, diddnt know this sweet addon even excisted.
I do now !

Gonna try this out asap.

Bye !

I love this mod, it actually makes me feel like the leader of the group. I wish I knew about it earlier. More commands would be neat, though I can't think of any.
Just one question. With the holster command, would it be possible to have the animations play when they put their weapons away?

Pelicano, as there are 3 new recruitable npcs in RP 2.0, maybe you could update your "Party Orders add-on" for them :salute:

GlowHound said:
I love this mod, it actually makes me feel like the leader of the group. I wish I knew about it earlier. More commands would be neat, though I can't think of any.
Just one question. With the holster command, would it be possible to have the animations play when they put their weapons away?

Glad you like it.

Sadly, I can't find a nice solution for the holster animation problem. Either the animation doesn't play or the animation does play but the critter still shows the holding weapon frames afterwards (without actually holding anything). We'll have to live with it, I guess.

JaW said:
Pelicano, as there are 3 new recruitable npcs in RP 2.0, maybe you could update your "Party Orders add-on" for them

Sure. I only need their PIds and names. :) It's just a matter of adding them to the list in the ini.

pelicano said:
JaW said:
Pelicano, as there are 3 new recruitable npcs in RP 2.0, maybe you could update your "Party Orders add-on" for them

Sure. I only need their PIds and names. :) It's just a matter of adding them to the list in the ini.
Well, this would be questin for Killap not for me :mrgreen:

Version 1.0c is up.

party orders addon v1.0c.rar

Code:
v1.0c 
- Added a pick up key for the dude PC. Uppon pressing "T" the PC dude will pick up items from the ground in a 3 hex radius. 

- Added support for three party members from Killap's Restoration Project Mod v2.0 (hopefully).

I added the support for the RP companions quite blindly, just by looking at the RP files. It would be nice if somebody could test if this really works for the new npcs.

As always I'm open to suggestions.

Would a spread out option also be a nice feature? Like when your party is blocking your way? (this could be a replacemant for the "Push" fuction)

The "T" key command doesn't work for me.
Here is the save game from RP 2.0.2e
Code:
[url]http://ulozto.net/4824732/slot04.7z[/url]

Oracle said:
Would a spread out option also be a nice feature? Like when your party is blocking your way? (this could be a replacemant for the "Push" fuction)

Done. It'll be in the next version.

JaW said:

What's exactly what doesn't work? I tried your savegame and worked just fine. Dropped some guns on the floor, pressed T and the dude picked up the dropped stuff. What the "T" command doesn't do is to loot bodies for you, just items on the floor.

There's something irking me. In that savegame, are Lenny and Vic(?) your companions? I think I messed up the RP installation... that wouldn't affect the party orders addon, though.

pelicano said:
JaW said:

What's exactly what doesn't work? I tried your savegame and worked just fine. Dropped some guns on the floor, pressed T and the dude picked up the dropped stuff. What the "T" command doesn't do is to loot bodies for you, just items on the floor.

Eh, sorry buddy, I thought that "T" key works for my dude as "G" for my companions. My fault. Could you make it work to loot bodies and pick items on the ground as well, If it is possible, of course?

pelicano said:
There's something irking me. In that savegame, are Lenny and Vic(?) your companions? I think I messed up the RP installation... that wouldn't affect the party orders addon, though.
Yep, Lenny and Vic are my companions. What's wrong with them? My party orders addon works great.

JaW said:
Could you make it work to loot bodies and pick items on the ground as well, If it is possible, of course?

In the new version (working on it) I've added a switch key (0 by default) to switch between PC auto-loot when using "T" (like "G" for companions) or the old pick up behavior. When in auto-loot mode, the dude will still pick up ground items nearby corpses if the proper setting is on (PLootNearbyItems). This hasn't changed.

JaW said:
Yep, Lenny and Vic are my companions. What's wrong with them? My party orders addon works great.

Oh, nothing. It's just that I couldn't see Vic in-game. I probably messed up with the installation.

pelicano said:
JaW said:
Could you make it work to loot bodies and pick items on the ground as well, If it is possible, of course?

In the new version (working on it) I've added a switch key (0 by default) to switch between PC auto-loot when using "T" (like "G" for companions) or the old pick up behavior. When in auto-loot mode, the dude will still pick up ground items nearby corpses if the proper setting is on (PLootNearbyItems). This hasn't changed.
You are realy quick :mrgreen:

pelicano said:
JaW said:

Oh, nothing. It's just that I couldn't see Vic in-game. I probably messed up with the installation.
Maybe you just did't install NPC Armor Mod, because I did.

I wonder, is it possible to have a button to cycle through your party members, so you can choose who you want to address?
And is it also possible to only make companions look for Stimpaks on bodies?

Version 1.0d uploaded.

Code:
v1.0d 
- Added Scatter Order [X]. Party members within 5 hexes from the PC will run 4-6 tiles away. 
- Added the option for the PC to auto-loot bodies [T]. Can be turned on/off pressing "0". 
- Minor changes in the code. Now looters provides feedback if they can't loot everything. 
- Fixed an irrelevant bug. Oh well.

GlowHound said:
I wonder, is it possible to have a button to cycle through your party members, so you can choose who you want to address?

Well it's kind of feasible, but something like that would require some big changes in the code and right now I don't feel like doing it. :/ Maybe for a future version.

GlowHound said:
And is it also possible to only make companions look for Stimpaks on bodies?

Just stimpaks? don't like fat loot? :lol: The first time I tried to make a list of items NPCs will look at to loot accordingly but then I started to get annoying issues/bugs and forgot about it. Maybe when I'm more motivated I'll give it another attempt.

Both good ideas. Something to look into for future versions, maybe.

EDIT: oh, I also fixed a very minor bug in the NPCs Loot Bodies mod. It is uploaded as well.

Back