Patches for fallout 3

35NO00MU35

First time out of the vault
Question 1:
What patches should I download more for Fallout3? I have game plus all expansions. I have downloaded patch 1.7 from official site. Is there more patches available?

Info:
Some site recomenned add lines to fallout.ini to restict CPU core usage to 2 because Fallout 3 crashes frequently with 4 cores.

Question 2:
Does game difficulty sets experience points also when you kill enemies. If game is harder you get more XP?

Question 3:
Is there a way to make monster appear more frequently like some dogs/bloatflies and some minor critters? Not those heavily armed monsters like Raiders/Deatclaws/Mirelurkers/Mutants.

Question 4:
I am beginner at this game. My questions is: Where to go first when I get out of Vault 101?

35NO00MU35 said:
Question 2:
Does game difficulty sets experience points also when you kill enemies. If game is harder you get more XP?

Fallout 3 difficulty modifier:

Changing the difficulty level will also change experience gained from killing enemies. On Very Hard you will receive 150% of the regular experience for a kill, while a kill on Very Easy will only yield 50%.

For example, a deathclaw is worth 25 XP on Very Easy, 50 XP on Normal and 75 XP on Very Hard.

35NO00MU35 said:
Question 3:
Is there a way to make monster appear more frequently like some dogs/bloatflies and some minor critters? Not those heavily armed monsters like Raiders/Deatclaws/Mirelurkers/Mutants.

Creature/enemy spawn codes for console commands. I personally dont mess with this and wount post the codes here.

35NO00MU35 said:
Question 4:
I am beginner at this game. My questions is: Where to go first when I get out of Vault 101?

Megaton is the first stop in the plot.

Back