Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Proletären, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Proletären

Proletären Vault Dweller

Mar 15, 2012
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker is now on kickstarter!

I backed it of course! This will be great I think. Head on over and read more!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    This came as a surprise, I thought Obsidian had the Pathfinder license and was going to make a single-player rpg. Guess not.

3. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I hope it is easily moddable.

4. Proletären

Proletären Vault Dweller

Mar 15, 2012
    First stretch goal announced!

Sounds a lot like the rest system in Expeditions: Viking doesn't it?

5. Risewild

Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    This game starts to sound better than any big AAA game in recent history.

6. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Looks like a Nival (Owlcat consists of former Nival staff) product, they place gameplay over any other prioritiy, including presentation and lore. (who played Evil Islands or HoMM5 will understand me)

7. Proletären

Proletären Vault Dweller

Mar 15, 2012
    So this is funded with 15 days left. It's going to be well interesting to see how much they end up with.

8. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Is MCA here a main writer basically, or is this just another freelance job where he edits some minor details or whatever? I'm too lazy to read.

Game looks nice, but I'm bored with the typical fantasy crap by now.

9. Risewild

Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I miss the old style D&D games and other P&P rules cRPGs (AD&D like Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment or D&D 3 Like Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 and Icewind Dale 2 or d20 Like KoTOR 1 and 2 or Shadowrun Returns, etc) that I hope this Pathfinder game will be faithful to the rules.

I really miss a cRPG that adhere as faithfully as possible to the tabletop rules and systems. I don't care if it is fantasy, steampunk, modern world, sci-fi or anything else at this point... I just need something new for my fix! :aiee:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. Proletären

Proletären Vault Dweller

Mar 15, 2012
    So this ended far better than expected! And we can still pledge towards the remaining stretchgoals on ther backerportal.