PC Appearance Mod

Mash

Vault Engineer
Modder
Hi everyone,
I've been working on integrating the Appearance mod into the Character Screen of late. These changes are now available to use as part of sfall version 2.5+.
Here are some screenshots: (Vault Boy/Gal images by Pixote)

Character Creation Screen

Ingame Character Screen

Changing appearance via script function

You'll notice the Style/Race descriptions on the note pad area. these can be edited in a msg file. I've update my Read-Me with more details.
And here's a link to some msg file examples for the default male/female characters. For when the new version is available.
So let me know what you think.
Mash :)

Great stuff Mash…it fits in beautifully with the original interface. I think we need new Vault boy images to match the new characters – long hair VB – baldy VB, etc. I’ll see what I can come up with…but what are the new critters (bald – long hair – blackie - ???)

Josan12 said:
Yeah, great descriptions Mash! Seems you're a bit of a writer also :ok:
:) Thanks, but I was just messing about. Anyone using the AppMod in their mod should replace them with something better.

.Pixote. said:
Great stuff Mash…it fits in beautifully with the original interface. I think we need new Vault boy images to match the new characters – long hair VB – baldy VB, etc. I’ll see what I can come up with…but what are the new critters (bald – long hair – blackie - ???)
Go for it. Presently adding an image is not supported but that can be arranged.

Revised new critter perks. The FRM’s - http://www.mediafire.com/?kjqj0irnqmw

040baldie.png

001blackie.png

002longhaire.png

042testus.gif

Thought I'd mention that I've got the vault boy images working. I'd post a screenshot but it looks pretty much like what Pixote posted above.

Back