Playing around with the console and achievments for Zeta

Dragula

Stormtrooper oTO
Orderite
So I was playing around with console trying the addachievment tag to see wheter they had released the ones for the newest DLC and I kind of accidentally unlocked the them. It seems like they arrived with the lates patch.

Now I wonder if this can get me banned from Live? I havent done anything illegal but if someone looks at my profile it would seem like I already have access to the game.

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal. It is purely by accident that you did manage to do that.

Knowing the tyrannical monster that is Microsoft though, I wouldn't be surprised if they did ban you or something :P

Doubt it, the use of the console is perfectly legal so anything you do with it is also legal.
They can't tell whether you unlocked it via gameplay or via console so nothing to worry about.

Anyway there is a mod up on the Nexus that unlocks all the vanilla ones for you :P

Alphadrop said:
Doubt it, the use of the console is perfectly legal so anything you do with it is also legal.
They can't tell whether you unlocked it via gameplay or via console so nothing to worry about.

Anyway there is a mod up on the Nexus that unlocks all the vanilla ones for you :P
Haha dont want to cheat actually, just wanted to see if the new ones had arrived with the patch as ausir stated. :P

Back