• Donald Trump

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Just shoot me already

Votes: 47 54.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which you didn't understand the last time we discussed this.

What the hell do you mean by bloated.
I understood it, I just don't 'know' where 'exactly' the money go and why it is necessary for the money to go there instead of being diverted to things to other things like health-care or education.

I'm not discussing this shit with you again. You want specifics that I am in no position of being able to give. It's like, I see someone who's ill and it is clear that the motherfucker is seriously sick and I point it out and then you demand that I tell what the illness is and how to cure it and since I'm not a doctor or whatever I have no idea what it is or what to do. That doesn't mean I can't see that the man is ill and oh god now he's puking blood!

If that's not good enough for you then I don't give a shit. But when the military budget is twice that of the two other super powers combined then that says excess to me.

I'm not discussing this shit with you again. You want specifics that I am in no position of being able to give. It's like, I see someone who's ill and it is clear that the motherfucker is seriously sick and I point it out and then you demand that I tell what the illness is and how to cure it and since I'm not a doctor or whatever I have no idea what it is or what to do. That doesn't mean I can't see that the man is ill and oh god now he's puking blood!
So in your opinion there are serious problems...but you cant name any?
But when the military budget is twice that of the two other super powers combined then that says excess to me.
Eh, its what superpowers have done since time immemorial
If that's not good enough for you then I don't give a shit.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So in your opinion there are serious problems...but you cant name any?

His metaphor is a valid one. He isn't an expert, but he can sense that there are some issues that deserve attention, and that propagating them further is hardly the answer.

Eh, its what superpowers have done since time immemorial

And since time immemorial it has been shown that bloating already massive military, while the internal workings of your country are failing, is rarely a good thing.

You would prefer a Democrat that would shake up the Establishment, or are you just wanting more rights equality? A Democrat that challenged our broken system and fought for equal rights would be amazing, I think.

I'm for a more European system, TBH, with work to avoid their mistakes.

Immigration
- The United States should have strong borders and deport those who have entered the country illegally. I would like for illegal immigrants with legal children to be allowed to apply for citizenship, but deported if not cooperative(children would go to child services).

Amnesty, protection for immigrants, and attack the people who have been exploiting them.

- Abortion for any woman who wants it. The way I see it, a fetus isn't a person until they are rather developed mentally, so abortion is okay. Women deserve the right to decide. Any unborn late enough into development should be carried to term and put up for adoption if necessary. If the unborn is a significant health risk to the mother, she has the final decision.

Work to reduce abortions via sex ed and birth control. Ban it when it's capable of surviving on its own but allow removal. Allow it in the case of health risks to the mother.

- Guns for everybody!....within reason. Civilians don't need automatic weapons or expanded super drum glockazines. Guns made for reasonable hunting or self-defense should never be prohibited. Yes to background checks and limited wait periods.

Address the rural versus urban divide with cities allowed to pass gun bans as they see fit and rural areas to not.

- Plug tax loopholes and exemptions for the rich. Everyone should pay their fair share, not based on their lawyer quality.

A simplifed tax code based on income versus property ownership. Stop gouging farmers. Attack loopholers who have been hiding their fortunes.

Gay Marriage
- Marriage should be unrestricted for any two consenting adults. Marriage is a legal practice, with legal benefits, so religious institutions should not have any hand in the matter whatsoever. I would prefer a non-religious kind of marriage for the legal benefits that is separate from traditional marriage, but allow traditional marriage to also count.

Hell, let people get polygamous marriage if they want as long as it's between adults.

Healthcare
- Healthcare should be free if possible(paid for by tax). When people are hurt they need help, not a ginormous bill. Healthcare paid for by everyone will allow anyone to get proper medical care no matter their income. Forcing people by law to gamble on insurance goes against basic rights.

I'm free education, free healthcare. I also believe the people who want to purchase better health care will be able to afford it. I'm also for a national agency devoted to helping the homeless and drug addiction.

Economy/Jobs
- Limit minimum wage, as it increases wage but decreases the amount of people hired.

I'm not the most well informed, but I like to think my views are based on morality and common sense.

Foster American-based businesses and incentivize them as well as tax trade into the United States with rare exceptions (because really, China has us by the balls loan wise). Establish a national wellfare agency to deal with crippling poverty as well as get rid of all the loops people go through.

We need to also incentivize industries which will produce new jobs which will also improve our national infrastructure.

Prison Reform

Pardon everyone who is in prison for non-organized crime related drug issues as this is a health issue and get rid of mandatory sentencing for drugs (as well as mandatory sentencing period). Legalize pot and make harder drugs a crime which carries a far lighter sentence (months instead of years for dealing/possession) as this life for drugs crap is doing no one any favors. Also, de-privatize prisons, that's led to some weird ass loopholing.

Just dealing with the drug issue would massively make the prison system more manageable.

Last edited:
So, there was some kind of thing... Happening, right?
And then we got this:

My+favorite+photo+to+come+out+of+this+_57c72d9f7df24d10d9963998d687147f.jpg

I haven't watched the video yet, anyone mind giving me a little TLDR (preferably non-biased) about how he changed the mood so quickly and why everyone is mortified?

So, there was some kind of thing... Happening, right?
And then we got this:

My+favorite+photo+to+come+out+of+this+_57c72d9f7df24d10d9963998d687147f.jpg

I haven't watched the video yet, anyone mind giving me a little TLDR (preferably non-biased) about how he changed the mood so quickly and why everyone is mortified?
Its basically a dinner where the canidates kind of do a little (and supposedly light hearted) roast of eachother. Trump brought up some of Hillary's corruption and whatnot hence the tone change. Theres a lot of rich and influential politicians, donors and media heads at that dinner too.

And since time immemorial it has been shown that bloating already massive military, while the internal workings of your country are failing, is rarely a good thing.
America isnt failing. Its having a rough time...but far from failing. Its gone through far worse

You still cant decide what you mean by bloating. I'm waiting.

Its basically a dinner where the canidates kind of do a little (and supposedly light hearted) roast of eachother. Trump brought up some of Hillary's corruption and whatnot hence the tone change. Theres a lot of rich and influential politicians, donors and media heads at that dinner too.
I'm torn between whether or not it is a dick movement to spoil such an event or if it is the perfect place to put shit into the spotlight.

You still cant decide what you mean by bloating. I'm waiting.
Different approach then, why don't 'you' tell us where 'exactly' the money is going and why it 'is' necessary for such an extravagant amount of cashmoney go to it.

Seventy years after World War II and 62 years after the Korean War, there are still 174 U.S. ‘base sites’ in Germany, 113 in Japan, and 83 in South Korea, according to the Pentagon. Hundreds more dot the planet in around 80 countries, including Aruba and Australia, Bahrain and Bulgaria, Colombia, Kenya, and Qatar, among many other places. Although few Americans realize it, the United States likely has more bases in foreign lands than any other people, nation, or empire in history.”

Vine noted that the purpose of this “empire of bases,” and its massive cost to American taxpayers, seems to be largely overlooked by the mainstream media:

“Rarely does anyone ask if we need hundreds of bases overseas or if, at an estimated annual cost of perhaps $156 billion or more, the U.S. can afford them. Rarely does anyone wonder how we would feel if China, Russia, or Iran built even a single base anywhere near our borders, let alone in the United States.”

- http://www.mintpressnews.com/214492-2/214492/

The reason I highlighted Germany and Japan is because we are no longer at war with them or anyone close to them. South Korea I can kinda understand since North Korea. But Germany? Why the hell are there bases in a friendly nation still left over from 70 years ago? That's not redundant? That money goes towards maintaining the presence at this base?

"The U.S. accounts for 40 percent of global expenditures on military might and, in real dollars, our defense spending rose nearly 80 percent between 2001 and 2012. As the shutdown entered its second week, The Dayton Daily News reported that the Pentagon is sending half a billion dollars’ worth of “nearly new” cargo planes to a storage facility in Arizona, where they will join $35 billion worth of other unnecessary aircraft and vehicles."

"This summer, the armed services committees in both the House and Senaterejected Defense Department requests to shutter military installations in the United States that the Pentagon says it doesn’t want or need. The infamous F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, to take another example, costs almost $400 billion and is the Pentagon’s most expensive weapons program in history. Military officials have told Congress for years to scrap it, but it has all fallen on deaf ears."

- https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2013/1...ing-in-an-era-of-shutdowns-and-tight-budgets/

[edit]

Seriously, why is Hillary Clinton still in the race to become the most powerful person in the United States when there's all of this shit that's tied to her?

(click to enlarge)
whynohill.jpg

[edit]

Trump should win by default really, Hillary shouldn't be allowed to run until an investigation completely clears her and at this point it is too late for it to finish and for her to still run in the race. Too late to replace her too. So, yeah, Trump should win by default. Not the victory I'd want for him but hey at least it'd keep Hillary out of office.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll matter one way or the other. Neither one will do anything about Putin. Hillary's incompetent, and The Donald is an isolationist.

I don't give a shit if this is a double post, last one was 5 days ago and what I have to share to ya'll is IMPORTANT.
This video convinced me...

Hillary Clinton needs to become the next president.

I know, it's shocking to do such a 180 but just look at it:

Sorry for the doublepost but I figured I'd share this and give that little notification of a "new" message so that people see this:

Context: Trump's Hollywood Star was demolished a day or so ago and when they replaced it a homeless person sat down there to keep it safe and had signs that spouted political opinions. And then a bunch of people that disagreed with it started harassing and tearing up the signs and then the homeless person just keeled over. No idea if it was stress, dehydration, medical issue or even if she faking it but... Well... They're harassing a homeless person who's just sharing her political opinions and they do this shit?

Sorry for the doublepost but I figured I'd share this and give that little notification of a "new" message so that people see this:

Context: Trump's Hollywood Star was demolished a day or so ago and when they replaced it a homeless person sat down there to keep it safe and had signs that spouted political opinions. And then a bunch of people that disagreed with it started harassing and tearing up the signs and then the homeless person just keeled over. No idea if it was stress, dehydration, medical issue or even if she faking it but... Well... They're harassing a homeless person who's just sharing her political opinions and they do this shit?

This is not okay. What right do these people have to physically harass someone who is expressing their opinion and defending an official landmark? Those people in the crowd absolutely disgust me. The kind of hate and and lack of empathy from that crowd was astounding. Is this political race so divisive that it can drive people to this?

Someone in the crowd stated that he refused to help her. Another told others not to provide CPR whether or not she was faking. Are human lives so worthless in the eyes of these people that they are not willing to save one because of presumed nastiness. This is almost a new low for society.

I don't know why I'm still surprised at acts of malice like this in modern society. Political views are prone to change, but morality is timeless. I don't care what your views are in this context, someone needs to step up and help a person in need when the time arises, and this crowd apparently didn't have an ounce of compassion in them. I don't care if she was faking it. She was knocked down by someone with aggressive intent and everyone there should have stopped their hating for a minute, if only just to help this old lady up and stop the agression .

Screw people like this. I've had enough of these sad stories.

Back