Possible to bring back skills and traits?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 modding' started by Proletären, Apr 28, 2016.

1. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    I don't know who your friends are, don't mind to name them? Or it's smarter to just ask at TTW forum instead?

2. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I asked in the TTW forum because of time zones I rarely get to talk to them during the day (day in here).
    The answer I got was:
    At the moment only one reply, I will probably get more while I am asleep (because again time zones). So with luck tomorrow I will have more info, hopefully.
    And yes, most or pretty much all of my friends who make FO4 mods are part of the TTW team.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    It should be possible. In the next installment anyway. Nothings gonna make this installment worth playing.

4. Baccius

Baccius First time out of the vault

Sep 28, 2016
    Is it possible to put the good stuff of Fallout 4(Weapon Modding and Power Armor) into New Vegas?

5. SarcasticGoodGuy

SarcasticGoodGuy *R O T T E N*

Aug 31, 2016
    Weapon modding is a bit more complicated in F4, but http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37576/? this adds in more options which should make the amount of modifications in each game the same.

As for power armour I hope you only mean the armour part and not the fusion cores.

6. Shiozaki

Shiozaki It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 29, 2006
    porting the fo4 map into NV seems like the easier option.

7. Steve the Enclave grunt

Steve the Enclave grunt First time out of the vault

Jan 18, 2017
    Traits were already brought back via mods, so no biggie on that part. Reintroducing skills however would be tricky. I think that it is possible by disabling perk poster and replacing it with prompting windows. Basically it would look like leveling in Enderal vs Leveling in Skyrim.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Eshanas

Eshanas Mildly Dipped

Jul 6, 2016
    Hopefully Bannerlord would be as moddable as Warband or Vanilla M&B. It can surely be done if so.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Proletären

Proletären Mildly Dipped

Mar 15, 2012
    It actually looks like it!

There is a mod that attempts to port New Vegas into Fallout 4. In the video below @0:52 skills are shown. That is pretty good news!

e: the creator confirms, traits, skills and perks are in

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  10. ignition2k

ignition2k First time out of the vault

May 19, 2019