Review of a Beta tester...

Discussion in 'Fallout: Piece of Shit (PS2, XBOX, My Lower Intest' started by Ozrat, May 10, 2003.

1. Ozrat

Ozrat Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Apr 2, 2003
    Spotted here:
    I'm referring to the second post here, not the first one, which happens to be written by the infamous Nuclear Wolf...

The reviewer at hand claims to have played a beta version of the game and has some interesting comments about the game... Oh, and he gave it the best rating possible. Figures...

Is there any truth to this? Hairy deathclaws despite being reptiles and not mammals? SISTERHOOD of Steel? Jetpacks? Magic spellz?
    :shock: Nooooooooooooooo........

2. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    I don't think it's true, I heard of this before, someone commenting on "Wolf just balancing out the rediculous rating of 5 with a 1", because the rating of 5 was rediculous as...no one had played the game yet! Same reason the 1 was stupid.

3. Ozrat

Ozrat Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Apr 2, 2003
    Yes, it probably is just a false review like you said, but doesn't it still chill your blood? C'mon, you must admit that having a "s3xy Sisterhood of Steel" wouldn't be unexpected in Fallout: POS right now. Just look at the materials we've seen about the game so far. Who knows what else Chucky put into this sad piece of coding...

So when will the beta testing start? Any chances that NMA or DAC will get a copy somehow? If not, what is the process for applying to be a tester?

4. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    I think beta are selected on the basis of gaming experience and neutrality. Rosh prolly knows. However, knowing the way Interplay's been dealing lately, they'll just hand a beta to a lot of people that are already calling this great game and then brag about all the positive reactions.

NMA or DAC getting a copy, after all this? Heh.

5. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    I know who wrote the "beta preview", and it was pretty much a sarcastic joke.

Although, it would be a good idea to write some good points about the setting and design of the game, and how they are determined to make it unFallout as possible.