Roleplay Hello thread

welsh

Junkmaster
This is the thread for new folks to come in and say hello. I will also make this sticky. Old folks are welcome to say hello too.

I am Welsh, current a Mod. I post on the Kilrick Salvage and Lone Wanderer threads where my characters are Kilrick and Lucas Grim, respectively.

I'm Gunslinger and I'm one of the two moderators of the Roleplaying Board (yes, we are a very elite crack group here). Currently, I'm one of the proud members of Lone Wanderers, the most ambitious project seen yet. My character is Caleb Rutgers, who'll probably be retired from any other RPGs (he's old; he deserves it).

Hi, I'm Rohan and I'm pretty new in RPGs on the forum, though I'm a GM (is that correct word?) in a classic RPG at the moment.
I usually play characters based on my real appearance, I think that i.e. a moron in real life can't play an egghead well...
I'm going to join as soon as I describe my character.

Ain't he a cute babe... Can I eat him, Lord Welsh? (Brings out forks and knives)...

Kiddin' Rohan... Mostly... :D

Welcome aboard....

Hi, I'm Rebel. I only came here to NMA originally to recruit peeps to mys site but decided to stay for the role play. So, where do I start?

Damn, wish this thread had been here when I first came here.

Hi, I'm PsychoSniper

I love Powerd armour (model T-51-b please), and gauss weapons.

im Kahgan (it says that im vito khan, but im changing name so dont call me vito khan........that name sucks) I like to go on raids

-edit: and yeah, im crazy!

Hey, I'm syphon. I got that name from the old PS1 game, Syphon filter. I fell inlove with it, so, respectively, I chose that as my username. Um... I own a few characters, though I've been inactive for a while... Syphon, Remmington, TJ and Joey...

...I like to smoke pot... You can tell cus most of my chars are smokers or addicts.

Ok, new folks. Post up a character and then we can see where to place you. Generally try to read the back story before jumping in and ask questions. Then post away.

Take the initiative and write as much as you like. This thing works based on how much the players put into it. The more they put in, the better they write, the better the role play. It's that simple.

So post a character and get into the wastes.

Hello, my name is Myrrdin and I'm a wannabe roleplayer. I'm pretty new to this kind of roleplaying but I have done my share of pnp in the days and I also write (creatively that is, or maybe there should be an "un" at the front of that) a bit now and then. Character posted at the character thread, hopefully you can fit me in somewhere.

Hy, I'm C0ldst33ltrs4u, but friends call me Gabriel. I'm new to this, but I will do my best to fit in. I want to join because this look like tons of fun... I'll post a character and start looking for my niche. And that is about it....

People call me Jebus.

I wonder why, though.

I've started creating my character, and I hope to join in sooner or later. I just hope my character will fit in, somewhere...
I'm rather new at this. I do write, but it's either semi-poetry or journalism... So I'm not all that skilled yet in narrative writing, I guess. Also, because English isn't my native language, I'm afraid I won't be able to find as much synonims as I like... Meh. We'll see how I end up.

Welcome be :)

Guys, you can either join one of the existent threads or create a new one.

Hum, I was toying with the idea of starting a new thread. What do you think? Welsh?

Oh Jebus, just out of curiosity: does the word "Jebus" has a meaning (slang, language, whatever)?

Hello new folks.

Kilrick is currently moving a bit slow but it will probably pick up sooner or later.

Lone Wanderers has been sleeping, but I will try to kick that back into gear soon.

SO join and have fun.

Zoe said:
Oh Jebus, just out of curiosity: does the word "Jebus" has a meaning (slang, language, whatever)?

Well, I heard it means 'notorious fucker' in Polish. I had my nick before that, though, based on the single coolest quote from Homer Simpson EVAH...

Zoe said:
Hum, I was toying with the idea of starting a new thread. What do you think? Welsh?

Well, that might be a good idea, since that Kirk Salvage thread would mean a LOT of reading...

Anyway, Welsh, is my character 'fit' to feature in any kind of gritty fallout roleplaying anyway? My insomnia is making me quite melancholic at night, so he might be a little... off...

Jebus said:
Zoe said:

Well, I heard it means 'notorious fucker' in Polish. I had my nick before that, though, based on the single coolest quote from Homer Simpson EVAH...

And what is that quote?

Zoe said:

Well, that might be a good idea, since that Kirk Salvage thread would mean a LOT of reading...

Well, if Welsh says its ok, I'll make a starting post to a new thread of mine :)

I'm Dan. Hello. Hi. How are you doing?
I've been sick for about 2 weeks with some bizzare cold, so Im spending a lot of time on the internet. I came across these forums and decided to join. Everyone looks pretty cool.
See you in some RP threads. l8r!

Hi, I'm Gruug, and this role play forum has been the first roleplay i've ever participated in. Well, I have Gruug(super mutant in lone wanderers), Dreg(Human in lone wanderers, has a rare genetic disorder, he can't feel anything) and lastly, Jake in killricks salvage.

Back