Romance is a must have

Discussion in 'Fallout: Piece of Shit (PS2, XBOX, My Lower Intest' started by Jinxed, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Jinxed

Jinxed First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2003
    I'm quite sure that there will be some romance plot involving the main character which appears to be human and probably a Super Mutant or a Floater.

Think about all those dialogues that pop out with your loved one. The player gets hooked as he/she looses their virginity and the wasteland is forever changed.

2. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    Thus reinventing the term "organ grinder".

But yeah, if it is going to be a consolee tiitle, it MUST have love interests! Three of them, and of different species, of course!

"Here, Dogmeat!"

"Moo, I say!"

You don't want to know what the third species is.

3. Briosafreak

Briosafreak Lived Through the Heat Death

Dec 18, 2003
    I do, i do!

4. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    Mystery Date #3 is....HAROLD! :lol:

5. Muddy

Muddy First time out of the vault

Apr 11, 2003
    Oh man, I think I will stick with Bhramin then... :lol:

6. Thanks guys for showing interest in my game. You are dead on with the love interest thing. About half the game play will involve the use of sexual instruments. You will be able to find the "Love-pumper 3000" and also the "Radium Lube" both of which can be used on any NPC within the game. Marketing gave us these ideas when we asked how we could make the game appeal to the pimply-faced teenager console market. T&A is my middle name and we hope you will be "extremely satisfied" with many late night sessions with this game in the privacy of your locked bedroom!

7. Muddy

Muddy First time out of the vault

Apr 11, 2003
    I wonder what Sulik would say if someone try to use that on him... :lol: :lol:

8. *The REAL Devil*

*The REAL Devil* First time out of the vault

May 16, 2003
    I dont get it ass usyal are somebody making another game :?:

If, Devil must be in it :twisted:

9. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
    That would be the village idiot, who goes around eating his nose droppings and talking like no one understands..

10. *The REAL Devil*

May 16, 2003
    So what, i cant change my way to live 8)

11. Valdis

Valdis First time out of the vault

Apr 5, 2003
    just die, you complete fucktwit.

12. *The REAL Devil*

May 16, 2003
    What do "fuckwit" means :?

:lol:

13. JJ86

JJ86 A Smooth-Skin

Apr 2, 2003
    It means someone who you are very fond of, like your teachers or your parents. Next time you talk to a teacher say, "Thanks fuckwit!"

14. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
    Devil, I'm giving you a warning right now. Stop this nonsence or we will have to ban you from these forums, and if I discover you've been cloning in here, then you're really banned.

15. Josh

Josh Vault Senior Citizen

Jul 8, 2003
    Thanks guys for showing interest in my game. You are dead on with the love interest thing. About half the game play will involve the use of sexual instruments. You will be able to find the "Love-pumper 3000" and also the "Radium Lube" both of which can be used on any NPC within the game. Marketing gave us these ideas when we asked how we could make the game appeal to the pimply-faced teenager console market. T&A is my middle name and we hope you will be "extremely satisfied" with many late night sessions with this game in the privacy of your locked bedroom![/quote]

UBER STUPID QUESTION INCOMING!

Is that actually Chuk?

16. Josh

Josh Vault Senior Citizen

Jul 8, 2003
    Oops, wrong use of quote system :D

17. Kain

Kain It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 15, 2003
    Most likely not, but it's a good imitation. Radium Lube.