Russia attacks Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by DarkCorp, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Morgan_

Morgan_ Duckerz

Jul 3, 2020

Farmer protest.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
  2. mobucks

mobucks President of racism. Orderite

May 22, 2010
    I'm aware there really is a war over there, but some of this shit is hilarious.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  3. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Was that Church made by the Chinese?

4. mobucks

May 22, 2010
    haha having done all sorts of construction I know that stuff is used, but I figured not for a church. So of course you show what is clearly a church.

5. donperkan

donperkan Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 4, 2011
    Just came back from a construction site so im a construction expert today.

It was probably used for decorative elements, its cheaper than a stonemason

6. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    What about a Freemason ? They don't come any cheaper than that.

7. Gonzalez

Gonzalez Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2004
    Looking forward to seeing the next western wunderwaffe that is going to finally win the war in action...

8. mobucks

May 22, 2010
    wow Gonzalez! hope you're doing well beefcake.

9. mobucks

May 22, 2010
    happy holidays!

10. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

I will never get over Kevin giving the old bitch a turtle dove then going inside to have turkey dinner with his family.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  11. Homer2137

Homer2137 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 11, 2024
    Russia will win no matter what

12. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    Reeeee Russia will collapse in two weeks!

13. donperkan

donperkan Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 4, 2011
    Or if that fails some pmc ceo will march his army 1000km to moscow to take over

14. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    I think a lot of people are too concerned with betting who will win

like, shit - Ukraine was pretty much doomed from the start, but that doesn't mean we root for Russia, the shithole of fucking shitholes.
    My hope, my rooting, is for more dead russians, untill the war is over, giving Russia at least a few decades to pout, before they try something like that again.

That's all I want; dead Russians. Millions of them.

15. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Wh
    Why not more dead Ukranians? They're neo-nаzis after all. They have monuments, statues dedicated to that, and a whole damn batallion. After all, Russia was provoked into this war, yeah I know how that sounds, but research this stuff.

16. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    More dead on on all sides. Let God sort them out.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  17. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Hell yeah, I love war, war is amazing, God's gift to humanity was the discovery of gunpowder.

18. raynor009

raynor009 Yeehaw!?!

Apr 29, 2012
    I guess the atomic midget gon have to bring home all those "poor" ukrainians driving around in Teslas, Merc, X6 and Audi's across Europe living on thousands of free euro's on the backs of people that will never get such financial support by their states. The real poor ukrainians are the ones that didn't have enough money to bribe the border guard to let them through and got stuck in the country. I had a few "poor" ukrainians as guests in our hotel. They rented out their houses to people in Ukraine meanwhile they lived for free in with the aid that government give them(Free food, Free housing, paid bills, allowance for children). They made being a refugee into a lucrative business. Smart you have to admit that, but not very morally halal.

I want to see what Zdrelensky's retarded head will want to beg for next. They got the F16's that they can't fly or maintain and now they ask for A10's. Everything they ask for just ends up in the moscow military museum.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  19. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Or
    Or getting melted for the new Military Cathedral, cause the Main one has floors made out of german tanks from WW2.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  20. mobucks

May 22, 2010
    Most of the men in Ukraine are dead now. They just started a campaign to recruit women soldiers, and they'll all be dead in a week. They'll get a week of basic rifle training and be sent to the front and be killed. Then Ukraine will ask for volunteers from western powers to help, all while U.S. taxpayers help launder more money to them. Between them and Israel, we are nearing a flashpoint of total war. If a draft starts, I'd rather die on our own soil than in another corrupt bullshit war that we (U.S.) are controlling.
    DJT would have never let this happen.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024