Russia attacks Ukraine

Fresh pussy for the russians. I foresee an increase in rapes in the near future.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the men in Ukraine are dead now. They just started a campaign to recruit women soldiers, and they'll all be dead in a week. They'll get a week of basic rifle training and be sent to the front and be killed. Then Ukraine will ask for volunteers from western powers to help, all while U.S. taxpayers help launder more money to them. Between them and Israel, we are nearing a flashpoint of total war. If a draft starts, I'd rather die on our own soil than in another corrupt bullshit war that we (U.S.) are controlling.
DJT would have never let this happen.

Female combatants LMAOOOOOOO
They're done for

Most of the men in Ukraine are dead now. They just started a campaign to recruit women soldiers, and they'll all be dead in a week. They'll get a week of basic rifle training and be sent to the front and be killed. Then Ukraine will ask for volunteers from western powers to help, all while U.S. taxpayers help launder more money to them. Between them and Israel, we are nearing a flashpoint of total war. If a draft starts, I'd rather die on our own soil than in another corrupt bullshit war that we (U.S.) are controlling.
DJT would have never let this happen.

Lol, noone's gonna draft you to Ukraine, there's waning interest in the conflict, they're gonna let Russia fuck everything over - and the Arctic war hasn't even started, worry about that one - that's gonna be on American soil, Canadian too - and Danish.
The world looks different from above:
478px-Arctic_circle.svg.png

News is santa is looking for ways to mount air to air missiles on rudolf and has instructed the elves to ramp up production of artillery shells

Lol, noone's gonna draft you to Ukraine, there's waning interest in the conflict, they're gonna let Russia fuck everything over - and the Arctic war hasn't even started, worry about that one - that's gonna be on American soil, Canadian too - and Danish.
The world looks different from above:
478px-Arctic_circle.svg.png
Operation Anchorage irl letsgoo

Attack ferrets and poland bears are far more suited to the snowlands theater of war. If Greenland thaws out polecats, brown bears and turtles will fight for domination.

Ded moroz issued a statement on telegram regarding next years holiday season, saying that he can no longer fulfill nerf gun wishes due to a change in production lines in response to the looming polar conflict. “After careful deliberation we have decided to repurpose our nerf toy gun production lines to assemble degtyaryov machine guns, any child who wishes for a nerf gun will instead receive a DP-28 with 200 rounds of 7.62x54 ammunition.”

@zegh8578 I didn't mean a draft to go to Ukraine, I meant a global flashpoint. If the Iran militias drag us to war with Iran proper, it's going to be a hot summer. Some senators here are flirting with the idea of a draft, and others are trying to pass a bill where all those illegal immigrants flooding through the border can become full citizens right away if they join our waning transgender military.
I never claimed not to be cynical on this site.

i read that nigger Sunak the United Kangdom's PM "renewed" his support for ukra. i wonder what the tea junkies have to gain out of it? it can't just be hurr durr let's weaken russia hurr! cause if the newest batch of propaganda being aired is to be believed- acording to those leaked bundeswhatever documents, the poorly equipped and trained russian army with rusty ak's and ww2 tanks which occupied and holds 20% of ukraine is going to attack some baltic state shithole that use to be part of the soviet shithole way before. i mean idk why Put-in would gain by attacking and an EU shithole no one cares about and risk all out war with OTAN over it. i'm too lazy to look into it.

Last edited:
i read that nigger Sunak the United Kangdom's PM "renewed" his support for ukra. i wonder what the tea junkies have to gain out of it? it can't just be hurr durr let's weaken russia hurr! cause if the newest batch of propaganda being aired is to be believed- acording to those leaked bundeswhatever documents, the poorly equipped and trained russian army with rusty ak's and ww2 tanks which occupied and holds 20% of ukraine is going to attack some baltic state shithole that use to be part of the soviet shithole way before.

I like tea

Back