So, what do you all think about Halo 2?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Gruug, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Gruug

Gruug Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 7, 2003
    Do you think it will live up to it's hype?

2. King of Creation

King of Creation Vault Fossil

Dec 9, 2003
    With out a doubt. The original, at least for the PC, was amazing. The multiplayer is out of this world, especially since I pwn everyone in it. From the videos and stuff that I've seen of Halo 2, its bound to at least be on par, if not utterly surpass the previous installation.

3. kumquatq3

kumquatq3 Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Oct 20, 2003
  4. Role-Player

Role-Player A Smooth-Skin

Dec 21, 2003
    I have the PC version here. I fell asleep playing it. I can't find anything fun or innovative except enemy hierarchy and driving the Warthog. I'm guessing it was great for Xbrick, but for PC? If we didn't had System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Thief, Quake 2, Half-Life, Operation Flashpoint, etc, etc, and if it hadn't been bought by M$ and delayed for PC, i'm guessing it might've been good then.

As for the sequel? Pft. I'll play it when its out, then i'll make a better judgement, but i'm hoping they make the gameplay actually interesting.

5. King of Creation

King of Creation Vault Fossil

Dec 9, 2003
    Did you play any online multiplayer, RP? It's really impressive, at least in my opinion. The vehicle combat is especially good, a lot better than the XBox version.

6. Role-Player

Role-Player A Smooth-Skin

Dec 21, 2003
    MP, i tried it with a friend. Was entertaining for a while, but the vehicules seemed to have some strange physics, like i drived a Warthog against another one at high speed and his Warthog stood still, while mine flipped over everywhere :shock: though the Warthog is one of the best vehicules in an FPS ever, IMO.