Suggest some fan-made campaigns for Fallout: New Vegas

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by King Mustard, Apr 29, 2019.

1. King Mustard

King Mustard First time out of the vault

Apr 25, 2018
    I have finished the Fallout: New Vegas campaign (spent 48 hours) and don't really see a reason to continue with the game as it stands.

Can you recommend me some fan-made campaigns?

2. NMLevesque

NMLevesque Commie Ghost

Jul 2, 2016
    You did it once, one way, but you want more content? lol

3. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    If you play on PC and own all FNV DLCs and FO3 + all DLCS, and you're willing to play a more action oriented game, with weaker writing/quests at the same time as FNV. Try TTW.

It allows to play Fallout 3 and DLCs in FNV (with all the improvements of FNV like iron-sights, survival skill, traits, crafting and cooking, ammo types, etc).
    So you can just play FO3 and FNV at the same time with the same character. That will give you two entire games and all DLCs to go through in a single playthrough.

4. Sgt. Dornan

Sgt. Dornan First time out of the vault

Jun 27, 2017
    I second this, I also recommended installing the enclave improvement project for fallout 3 so the story feels a bit less linear and you actually get a choice to work with the enclave, here's a link for those interested: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12937

5. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    Fallout - New California seems to be the most ambitious, but i didn't try any.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. tgawt

tgawt ye ass

Jul 9, 2018
    just play dead money for the rest of ur life cause its the only game worth playing