The Broken Promises and Outright Lies of the Season Pass

Chud

Still Mildly Glowing
1. The Season Pass will cost only 30 dollars; worth over forty dollars in value; and will remain this price.
2. The DLC will come out in three waves, with a large, medium and small DLC in each wave.
3. The full price of the Season Pass is now 50 dollars, a 60 dollar value. As a thank you to all the fans that have believed in us.
4. Far Harbor will be our biggest piece of DLC ever.
5. There are now only two waves, and the second one will contain one medium and two small pieces of DLC.
6. The season pass is 50 dollars, now a 70 dollar value.

Feel free to add any that I might have forgotten or missed. This so far has all come from my memory alone.

Last edited:
It is what it is. There's a 1000 better games to play, time to just put BGS in your rear view and move on.

It's not like I'm ranting, or even obsessing over it. I'm just appalled by the whole thing.

I was reserving judgment until I saw the next round of DLC but holy shit the audacity. 50 bucks for expanded settlement building and two expansion adventures.

Even if I moved on, I'd still give Bethesda shit for upping the price of the Season Pass. Why? Because they potentially started a trend for this BS.

Back