The Fake Fallout 4 Trailers.

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
You know looking back, the years prior leading up to Fallout 4's official announcement & release, were flipping crazy TBH. I mean we had all those rumors and speculation going on at the time, but does anyone even remember the fact that there were even fake trailers for it TOO!? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's two of those said fake trailers for FO4:

This fake trailer from 2011 presented FO4 to be taking place in San Francisco:

And this fake trailer from 2012, which presented FO4 to be taking place in Boston, I'd say the only thing inaccurate about it is the look & atmosphere of The Commonwealth: :rofl:

So overall, does anyone remember seeing these back in the day? Because truth be told, I actually fell for the San Francisco one back in the day! I mean c'mon, you gotta admit that the video was pretty well done, and kudos to the person who made it! It looked pretty convincing at the time.

:-D

NOTE: The reason why the second video is muted, it's because due to copyright issues with the music used in it. According to the description, the song playing was "Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel.

:ok:

Back