The FBI got mail about visits of “beings from other dimensions”

pal i already splained to you there's no sudden butthurt. i knew he was going to be elected like other celebrity political mascots have been in the past.

my butthurt, which is longstanding, is that eugenics that could have prevented his election or gwb's, rob ford, or whohaveyou, never happened. you could say that i am not just pro-abortion, i see it in itself its own means to an end. i don't even see the religious right's mangled foetus posters as offensive, i think they should be a united humanity's flag.

i am always on topic.
1260710343244.jpg

If any of you can prove alien life does NOT exist, please go right ahead...
The problem with this is, what is your frame of reference? How can you 'prove' that something doesn't exist, if you don't even know that it exists? You could make all kinds of weird or even logical claims that way.
You can only prove or disprove something, if you have at least SOME sort of reference, like something that you can measure. 'Logic' says, live exists in this universe, I mean we are here, we are 'live' and we are part of this universe, so there is at least one planet we know that has live, could there be other places in this Universe that contain live? The chance of alien live, is not only possible, but even very likely, given the size and sheer number of galaxies in our universe. But, as long as we havn't found at least a trace of alien live, we have no reference that we could use, we can never be sure, you know like if a tree has triped over, but no one is there to see or hear it, has it really happend? And it would be already enough if we found some bacteria, like let us say on mars frozen in some ice underground. Finding a habitable planet with the right temperature, size and distance from a sun, isn't enough even if it was comparable to earth, there are a few planets out there that meet some of those criteria, but those planets could be so called 'sterile' planets, devoid of any live. As we know from our own earth certain conditions simply HAVE to be meet to even support the most simple forms of live, certain polymer structures forming chemical combinations leading to DNA and more complex structures - there is sometimes this idea of silicon based live flying around, but that's really going into science fiction now.

Last edited:
Hmm, now that you mention it. Maybe for alien life forms that are so sophisticatd that that they can travel between the stars like it's a weekend trip, talking to alcoholics and schizophrenincs is the only things they find interesting. What else do you want to do, if you know all the secrets to the universe?

Hmm, now that you mention it. Maybe for alien life forms that are so sophisticatd that that they can travel between the stars like it's a weekend trip, talking to alcoholics and schizophrenincs is the only things they find interesting. What else do you want to do, if you know all the secrets to the universe?

Well like Emperor Ballooba already mentioned in MDK2 "Once one has figured out space and time there is not much left to fill the void but entertainment."

Back