The Nuclear Source (WARNING - NOT WORKSAFE)

Poroksy

First time out of the vault
thenuclearsourcelow1ls.jpg

It's a parody of the classic painting 'The Source' by Ingres. There is a radiation logo on the surface of the jar, so the liquid should be something very familier to you......

I also changed the head of the original work, but it looks a bit odd.

Hey thats nice, BUT FOR GODS SAKE PUT NOT WORKSAFE IN THE TITLE! Jesus, full on nudity needs a warning. Many people browse the forums at work.

'Ere, edited the title.

I like it, except the anime head. Because, y'know, I hate anime. Loathe it with a passion, equalled in force only by alec's love of roquefort-flavoured toes.

Other than that, good work on modelling the body with colors.

Wooz you think its just "good work"?

Its a masterpiece! I do think the face is out of place, but still! I guess I'm just no judge of art. Makes sense since I dont make it.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Wooz said:
'I like it, except the anime head. Because, y'know, I hate anime. Loathe it with a passion, equalled in force only by alec's love of roquefort-flavoured toes.

Other than that, good work on modelling the body with colors.

What Wooz is trying to say is that he was molested by tentacle monster when he was a kid. :roll: Sorry. Nothing personal.

It's more like he molested the tentacle monster.. pure hate

Uhm. You meant her crotch, DDD. The vagina is the specific part of a woman's genital area in which you stick your penis into. :D

It only just occured to me that I would unconditionally and automatically open any thread labeled "not work safe". ;)

Wooz said:
Uhm. You meant her crotch, DDD. The vagina is the specific part of a woman's genital area in which you stick your penis into. :D

So that's what it's for. Shti, and I thought it was for keeping loose change. :freak:

Actually, her crotch is okay, it is the vagina itself that is japanesed, no?

Anime face and toad toes?

:roll:

It's not bad, but the face and the crotch and the toes turn me off.
Which isn't a good thing.
I'm sorry.

あ~ すごい!!! </Japanese Hiragana>

... What? The anime-head threw me off.

Regardless, freakin' amazing picture. I am, despite my otaku tendancies, inclined to agree the anime head looks a wee bit out of place, but mainly due to the classical art look of the rest of the image.

Really. Freakin'. Amazing.

Back