the obsessive compulsive game

Lincoln

First time out of the vault
I decided to see how many of something I could collect in a playthrough.

Empty whiskey bottles seemed like a good choice. I lost exact count somewhere around 796. I think there are +/- 825 here. These are all from the vanilla game, none from the DLC packs. I know there are a few more down in the bar to pick up too. I'll get an exact count after that.

Fun fact: there's an Auto Axe leaning up against the oscilloscope thingy in the middle of the pic.

related: is anyone else compelled to pick up all the random items scattered in an area, organize them, and put them in a container out of sight?

I used to do the same thing with Fallout: Tactics and happy pies. I swear, I HAD to collect them. There was no rational reasoning for it.

Also, any slow down with your nifty little collection there?

yes. i'm playing on an underpowered laptop to start with. things get a little choppy with all those bottle floating around. actual count was closer to 890.

i'm collecting shot glasses on my new playthrough.

Wow. :shock:
The only stuff I collected were the bobbleheads and some pre-war books. Also, you blew up Megaton, didn't you? xD

Holy crap... reminds me of the stashes upon stashes of various booze I would store in the trunk of the car in F2 (Ironic no?).

Makes your character look like he's a dipsomanic really. Fun though.

Gotta love 'em teddy bears!

2luq6mw.jpg

I collect Nuka-Cola Quantom and stash them on my Megaton desk in the bedroom. So far I have 60 and I don't have the Perk in Broken Steel add on that allows you to make more.

I will upload a ppicture when I get the chance.

Back