The Sum Fallout Tactics mod Youtube video review

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by TorontoReign, Jan 17, 2022.

1. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Gonk 0 Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  2. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Looks crazy- in a positive way. New assets clash a bit with Tactics style. I'll have to check the video after work.

3. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    Lol didn't know they received state funding to develop the mod.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Finished the video. I'll have to check it out.

Still would enjoy your impressions.

5. Morgan_

Morgan_ Duckerz

Jul 3, 2020
    I wouldn’t.

6. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    They aren't just pretty good. They are quite awesome, fun, knowledgable and within NMA thematics. They deserve their own thread.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  7. Lone_Wanderer51

Lone_Wanderer51 First time out of the vault

Jan 19, 2022
    As a French Canadian, I'm glad to see the love of Fallout been funded by the Quebec government, who would have thought ... The fact that there's some character speaking french is a nice addition, we've seen some Spanish references in the first 2 Fallout (and NV) due to the region, I've always wanted a Fallout in the northern part of the US or even Canada.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  8. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Mildly Dipped

Sep 25, 2018
    Warlockracy owns, if Elder Scrolls is your thing he's got a good series on several very high-quality Morrowind mods. I really like his style of doing things.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Gonk 0 Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    I appreciate it but if I do it will be some time from now since Warlock covered it well enough. I also need to cover Xconn's Ultimate Ripoff mod.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    It looks quite interesting for sure, "art project" by, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words, Franco-Canadians, aside.
    The principle seems great, and interesting to use Tactics as the base. Not sure about the stylistic choice of using emojis and so on...

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  11. PxHCx

PxHCx First time out of the vault

Jan 9, 2019
    Great video and very interesting concept regarding skills and mechanics but looks like a poor execution. The whole time I was thinking "if the guy coding skills are as good as his photoshop ones...", I mean, being it a sponsored project he could at least find someone who knows how to apply some filters and shading to those people pictures so it fit better the game, and make some real icons instead of those cringe emojis... for an art project it looks like not much effort was put into the assets.