Things we learned from Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Brahmin Noodles, Mar 26, 2016.

  1. Morgan_

    Morgan_ Duckerz

    Jul 3, 2020
    According to Toront it doesn't mean anything these days. This place is actually pretty chill 90% of the time and the other 10% are a normal week elsewhere.
  2. KingArthur

    KingArthur When’ll you wake up n’ see/true freedom is anarchy

    Jun 25, 2018
    @Jogre I’ll be coming to you for all of my future lore check questions.
  3. Eshanas

    Eshanas Water Chip? Been There, Done That

    Jul 6, 2016
    I finished the minutemen questline, I'm clocked in at - oh, 90? hours, haven't touched it really since then. I keep waiting for new mods. Pfft, I still remember the shouting matches from them. 'Why'd you buy it!?!?!'
  4. SquidWard

    SquidWard Pirate and Bankrobber oTO Orderite

    Jun 1, 2018
    @KingArthur you joined mere weeks after I did and I consider you a noob, wholly for other reasons. For example, you being such a fucking noob, would be a good place to start.