This might not be the most blasphemous game anymore...

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Boss
I made this Will.

EyJRz5k.png

Attachments

• craiyon_175819_Easter_eggs_and_Tic_tacs_under_an_orange_sky.png
    craiyon_175819_Easter_eggs_and_Tic_tacs_under_an_orange_sky.png
    698.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
My one piece of art that might outlive me in meme form. So proud.

2022-12-02_11.50.35.jpg

If there's one thing that both BOS & 76 have in common, is that their Targeting Systems suck!
BOS having NO Targeting System at all, while 76 has a poor excuse of what used to be known as V.A.T.S. it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place!

But the fact still stands, which is this...
BOS > 76
And the reason why it's because at least BOS doesn't pretend to be an actual Fallout game, while 76 literally tricks people into thinking this is what Fallout is all about. A full on masquerade by having a Fallout skin on top of it!

while 76 has a poor excuse of what used to be known as V.A.T.S.
VATS just doesn't work in real time with the chance going up and down because the target is moving. But of course you can't have all the kewl death animations without VATS because a lot of people are incredibly shallow and easily impressed.

You know, if there's one good thing to say about Fallout: BOS, it at least doesn't try to pass itself as a proper GOOD Fallout game.
When you look at it at first glance, you'll know right away that it's not a proper Fallout game.

While Fallout: 76 on the other hand, puts on a Fallout skin over itself and tries to pass as one, and people actually believe and PRAISE the darn thing even though it's straight up garbage!

Basically this:
Lumii_20230115_083542051.jpg

There, i said it. I mean c'mon, wouldn't you say it's true!?
:nod: :nod: :nod:

You know, if there's one good thing to say about Fallout: BOS, it at least doesn't try to pass itself as a proper GOOD Fallout game.
When you look at it at first glance, you'll know right away that it's not a proper Fallout game.

While Fallout: 76 on the other hand, puts on a Fallout skin over itself and tries to pass as one, and people actually believe and PRAISE the darn thing even though it's straight up garbage!

Basically this:
View attachment 26652

There, i said it. I mean c'mon, wouldn't you say it's true!?
:nod: :nod: :nod:

I thought your post was unambiguous until left field kicked in ;p. Future generations of art critics may say " The golden bin sack represents a wonderful video game dumped onto the trash heap of history by those lovers of the ancient original games.

I feel it is my duty to alter the pic :)
Edited 13:02 GMT
pile of shit.jpg

Last edited:
Which beverage would you prefer...

Straight up Bawls in your face advertising in

Bawls Guarana Energy Drink?
IMG_20230501_032731.jpg

OR!

A well crafted design of a bottle, that turned out to be falsely advertised in
Nuka-Cola Dark?
gm-1c4ef629-439d-4cfe-928f-6df955d79103-nukarum.jpeg

:-D :grin: :D

All jokes aside, this is yet another example of why I prefer and consider this (BOS > 76) to be fact!

Because at least with Interplay, they were honest and upfront with what kind of game BOS was going to be, versus Bethesda who right down to even their own merch associated with 76, was falsely advertised and masquerade as something legit. It just shows you how fake everything is with 76, trying to be a Fallout game and all, it also goes well with Bethesda's reputation of being compulsive liars.

:-) :roffle:

Which beverage would you prefer...

Straight up Bawls in your face advertising in

Bawls Guarana Energy Drink?
View attachment 27121

OR!

A well crafted design of a bottle, that turned out to be falsely advertised in
Nuka-Cola Dark?
View attachment 27122

:-D :grin: :D

All jokes aside, this is yet another example of why I prefer and consider this (BOS > 76) to be fact!

Because at least with Interplay, they were honest and upfront with what kind of game BOS was going to be, versus Bethesda who right down to even their own merch associated with 76, was falsely advertised and masquerade as something legit. It just shows you how fake everything is with 76, trying to be a Fallout game and all, it also goes well with Bethesda's reputation of being compulsive liars.

:-) :roffle:
I will drink ' Dark and dismal ' cocktails whilst watching our gracious King Charles ( not the spaniel ) crowned.
A hefty shot of Nuka Dark, a dash of paraquat, Angostura Bitters and a twist of potato peel.
I will wave my little flag with glee, then later I will possibly piss the bed.

Nuclear Explosions: WHO DID IT BEST!?

Fallout: BOS? OR Fallout: 76?
IMG_20230516_123607.jpg

Joking aside, with BOS, at least the explosion there was in the context of destroying one particular location.(Los Secret Vault) And that it's only one spot getting nuked in the Texas Wastes, plus it's only at the climax of the game when it happens.
While the way 76 handles it, by having people throwing nuclear warheads around like they're footballs all across Appalachia. To me, that's one of the most irritable things for me when it comes to this abomination!
So yeah, once again for me it's BOS > 76 no ifs or buts. :cool:

Oh and @Bawls Lover what are thoughts on this? ;)

In a game where its premise is how people leave the vaults to repopulate the outside world to try to survive, nuking it in order to summon skyrim dragons is on brand for Bethesda. And by that i meant counterproductive and nonsensical.

Nuclear Explosions: WHO DID IT BEST!?

Fallout: BOS? OR Fallout: 76?
View attachment 27199

Joking aside, with BOS, at least the explosion there was in the context of destroying one particular location.(Los Secret Vault) And that it's only one spot getting nuked in the Texas Wastes, plus it's only at the climax of the game when it happens.
While the way 76 handles it, by having people throwing nuclear warheads around like they're footballs all across Appalachia. To me, that's one of the most irritable things for me when it comes to this abomination!
So yeah, once again for me it's BOS > 76 no ifs or buts. :cool:

Oh and @Bawls Lover what are thoughts on this? ;)
Fallout: BOS is the best game ever made, obviously it tops it's future sequel, just as it tops gaming greats such as Fallout 1, Final Fantasy, Mario 64, etc.

The rich storytelling of Carbon is one of the best introductions to a game I've ever played, Love that giant scorpion fight. And the fact that we get to see such iconic characters such as The Vault Dweller and Harold really cement its place in the universe. And don't get me started on Attis, he's got to be one of the most 3 dimensional protagonists of all time and provides a unique perspective to how super mutants lived on after The Master perished.

Fallout 76's initial premise provides an interesting take on the wasteland, and is very interesting too. The idea of a wasteland who's inhabitants died out to a mystertious plague only to be replenished when vault 76 opened is a unique story to Fallout, and exploring the 5 seperate sections of the map and seeing how they have evolved in the little years since the bombing is refreshing, but gets bogged down by its live service elements and dripfed content, and don't get me started on how future story expansions ruin its entire premise.

But if you had to ask me, Fallout Brotherhood of steel easily tops Fallout 76, because it is the best game of all time.

Last edited:
Back