TriumphantTralfamadorian- lets play Fallout 3.

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 Discussion' started by TriumphantTralfamadorian, Jun 14, 2013.

1. TriumphantTralfamadorian

TriumphantTralfamadorian First time out of the vault

Jun 14, 2013
    Hey there! im TriumphantTralfamadorian, and im doing a few lets plays, including Fallout 3.

So i heard that interests you, and came here to share the goodwill of my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52IHcLFFItk

take a look, and perhaps if you like what you see, keep watching.

thanks, and have a great nuclear winter.

2. AlphaPromethean

AlphaPromethean Vault Senior Citizen

Mar 16, 2013
    Nobody likes Fallout 3 here.

So unless you are mocking it and pointing out its flaws, you'll probably get more positive attention elsewhere.

3. Dukeanumberone

Dukeanumberone It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 11, 2012
    LIES .. LIESSSS, LIES AND DECIET I SAY!!!!!

Actually I think its just me.

edit: saw his vids, meh , I prefer ALCHESTBREACH if someone is gonna be yapping nonstop I want it to be nothing but gibberish. Long live the BREACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. coldroll

coldroll Fuck Bethesda

Jul 4, 2012
    You shouldn't hate Fallout 3 just because everyone else does. You should hate because you actually hate it.

5. Alesia

Alesia It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 3, 2013
    Personally, I don't "hate" it. I'm more disgusted with the incompleteness of it. Like my vision (if you kept the story as is) is the purifier is akin to finding Benny in NV, just the springboard. Once that's over it leads into something way bigger and more important than a bunch of knights in shining armor vs a bunch of morons that had 20 years to take over the ABANDONED purifier but waited until your dad left to make a move.

6. pyroD

pyroD Still Mildly Glowing

Aug 26, 2012
    I don't hate it. I just think it's stupid. And after your first playthrough, SOOOOO BOOORRIIING. And isn't this sort of a grave dig?