UP and RP updates

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by burn, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Sn1p3r187

Sn1p3r187 Carolinian Shaolin Monk

Apr 7, 2014
    I can't wait to see new content for this. I'm more interested to see if they added in new quests, weapons, characters, or even locations to visit

2. BigDuke66

BigDuke66 First time out of the vault

Feb 8, 2005
    I think beardude was pretty through with adding the missing contend that was originally intended, or not?

3. Sn1p3r187

Sn1p3r187 Carolinian Shaolin Monk

Apr 7, 2014
    I think? I'm more interested to see if the folks working on the mod and even some folks around NMA will hopefully contribute and add in new content as well. Something thatd truly compete with Megamod and actually work very well

4. BigDuke66

BigDuke66 First time out of the vault

Feb 8, 2005
    Was that ever the goal here? This is just a continuation of beardudes work, and he just wanted to fix and restore missing content and not just add any thing that isn't on a tree by the count of three.

5. necroant

necroant First time out of the vault

Sep 22, 2021
    How does Jet Addiction work in RP ? I used an antidote that i got from Vault City quest, it disappeared(a first - in unmodded game you can use it multiple times) but didn't cure jack. I managed to find 3 other doses of antidote on a merchant and used those, still didn't cure addiction. What the hell is going on here?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. You need get high on Jet first then immediately use an antidote, then it works. Is this a bug or a feature?

EDIT2: Now it's completely borked. The addiction is gone, but my character's stats seem to be permatently damaged - i lost 1 str and 1 pe. Yes, permanetly, i waited a whole week just to be sure. Is there any savegame editor compartible with RP?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  6. John Cassidy Joestar

John Cassidy Joestar First time out of the vault

Aug 22, 2017
    Pretty sure that losing permantly ST and PE alongside some Action Points are the consequence of Jet Addiction, otherwise its a bug. To not lose permanantly your stats you have to take Jet Every 2 or 3 days I believe.
    Anyhow, here's a save editor : F12se it works both on F1 and 2.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. necroant

necroant First time out of the vault

Sep 22, 2021
    Thank you.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. kokeeby

kokeeby First time out of the vault

Jul 4, 2019
    Jet addiction seems to be fixed in the newest sfall>

v4.3.1
    >Fixed the Jet addiction not being removed when using the antidote in some cases

9. Xanthro

Xanthro First time out of the vault

Nov 15, 2021
    Anyone care to explain to me how Restoration project mod gives every mob in every encounter at least, AT LEAST 3 bonus move points?

Anyone care to explain to me how Restoration project mod gives basic human mob (that I've encountered thus far, before uninstalling this) enough action points to move 9 tiles, open inventory to use stempak, and still attack?

Also, not much of a fan of the "artistic liberties" taken to chance quests and areas, from what areas I could get to and what quests I could complete.

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, but dang.... Was lookin forward to enjoying old fallout 2 on a modern system just to run in to this.
    Extremely disappointing.

Fallout 2 ver 1.02 US store bought disk made in to ISO for archiving.

10. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    No clue what you are talking about. The RP doesn't do changes like that.

11. Xanthro

Xanthro First time out of the vault

Nov 15, 2021
    Is my copy just too old then? Has RP been "updated" to work with the Steam/GOG edition (UK 1.03?)
    Iirr, what ever editions that are floating out in the either of "online game stores" are all the censored to heck baby tier versions last time I looked ages ago.

Ran down to the still in the den and gekos was moving 4 spaces, attacking twice so kiting was out of the question with only 7 action points and melee.
    After I gave up on that, a random encounter on the world map had some humans (highwaymen iirr) and there the ones that really went all ape on me with the extra action points. That's when I uninstalled everything and reinstalled base.

Sorry again if this is wrong spot for this, but thank you for the response.

12. kokeeby

kokeeby First time out of the vault

Jul 4, 2019
    Isn't the gecko just getting two turns in a row because of low sequence?

13. vsirin

vsirin First time out of the vault

Nov 21, 2021
    The RP made this game worth playing all over again, even after so many times. Thank you so much to everyone involved for the years of hard work.

that said, is anyone else getting dog food when looting fire geckos? I've got some nirran mods and fo2tweaks installed but can't imagine it's coming from there.

14. burn

burn A Smooth-Skin
    Modder

Apr 22, 2012
    Hi, everyone. UPU and RPU are updated to v25.
    • Sfall is updated to 4.3.2, fixing Jet addiction causing permanent stat loss.
    • Fixed crash in EPA when trying to clean fans from goo if sfall QoL component wasn’t selected during installation.
    Download: UPU, RPU | Forum | Discord | Translate

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3