Wasteland Workshop? does it need a update?

xXxKillaHDxXx

First time out of the vault
i feel like this DLC is very basic on what it has to offer, do you think it needs a update and what would make it better?

dont get me wrong its a fun DLC but in some aspects it kinda lacks :/

It should never have been a DLC in the first place, it should've been a free update considering most of the items are in the base game anyway so holding them ransom behind a paywall is a scumbag move.

it seemed like a update to be honest. a normal fallout DLC (or the previous fallout DLCS for older games such as fallout 3 and new vegas) consisted of having a new map, new quests etc.

It needs either one of these things
A. Refunding the people who bought it, thus making it a free update and as an added bonus, some more stuff in apology for Bethesda acting like fucks.
B. Updating every few months with added material, most not found in the base game.
C. Either A or B and with a Video of Todd whipping himself in order to punish himself for being a scumbag in the first place and selling people an Update.

(Like honestly, I don't get how people could defend that shit. I bought the Season Pass and I still feel ripped off).

It should have been free. It offers nothing modders haven't already put in the game for free or will be putting in the game for free. It's a disgraceful cash grab and nothing more. It lets Bethesda fill up that $50 Season Pass obligation faster.

The only people defending charging money for it are shills/fanboys.

Let's just hope that negative respone will make Bethesda rethink and they won't release WL Workshop 2 or integrate it as free patch.

The only good "up"date for Wasteland Workshop is the Homemaker mod.

Otherwise, the purchase of Wasteland Workshop should grant access to a free DLC that adds all the other crafting items, sans charge, as 0wing suggested.

The worst part of this DLC, is that the main feature of building and running an arena is totally broken. It just doesn't work at all, leaving players with a lot of so-so traps that can break down and do hardly any damage to high leveled enemies. The stupid cages themselves cannot be moved unless "fixed" and break very easily. It boggles my mind they would sell something this shoddy. Sure, they've made a lot of money on season passes so far, but good luck enticing people to do the same again in the future. I'd rather buy in piecemeal when there's a sale going on. Such a bad precedence to set.

Back