What do you think of Fallout Shelter

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Kadscaner, Jul 15, 2016.

Do you like FS?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. No opinion

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Kadscaner

Kadscaner NMA’s only mutie

Feb 4, 2016
    For me, it's the only Fallout thing I enjoy from Bethesda. I play when I need to pass time and have fun leading my people to a good future and that kinda stuff.

2. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    I like it, it's a pointless time-waster meant to distract you and it does its job well.
    Good to play while waiting for shit, like a bus or whatever.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    before hand, it was kind of nice, before it quickly turned into a boring micro-management game, but these new updates I'm seeing are finally putting some flesh into the game. Funny enough, FS is more entertaining than F4. LOL

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  4. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    To FS's credit, you don't actually need to use the micro-payments to perform any action unlike some of the worst mobile games out there and it does it's job as a time-sink with more features being added to it nowadays. So, it's alright, nothing great but not awful.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Honestly I forgot this even existed. It's too insignificant for me to have an opinion.

6. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    I played it a little after it first came out on my iPhone, I just found it repetitive after a while of getting the vault dwellers to copulate, keep micromanaging the electric, food, water, enemies, and radroaches then repeat it all over again. For me it was just "Wait until you have to tap the thing in order to get thing to gain resources for a thing", just got dull.

7. eissa

eissa Altáriel, Lady of Radiant Garland

Jan 7, 2016
    well, xcom EW on my ipad does more good job for time waster... :D

8. The-Artist-64

The-Artist-64 "Set Phasers to Fun."

Jul 19, 2015
    The moment I heard some kid saying 'hey, look what happened to my people in fallout bunker', I knew I absolutely hated it.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  9. joevonzombie

joevonzombie Buried alive in Golgotha

Sep 28, 2015
    Now that there are quests in it, its a better Fallout game than 3 and 4.

10. Kadscaner

Kadscaner NMA’s only mutie

Feb 4, 2016
    yeah. nice profile pic btw.

11. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Okay I feel like one of you must change your avatar. Its ultimately up to you guys (obviously) but that's gonna bother me till the end of time.you've got three other harolds to choose from.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  12. Cooldawg86

Cooldawg86 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 25, 2015
    Boring. im not into Dwarf fortress type games. They take too much brain power and I don't have that when I get off work.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. joevonzombie

joevonzombie Buried alive in Golgotha

Sep 28, 2015
    Changed

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. Borov

Borov Just yer average gopnik

Jul 6, 2016
    Meh. Fun little time waster.

Assuming it even runs properly...or at all :wall:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    I guess it is not the worst game out there on mobile devices.

That said, I forgot it existed after Fallout 4 came out and have not played it since.

It was just dull and boring at one point, as you waited for your vault dwellers to come back.

I also hated the fact that even with Enclave Power Armour most enemies could still damage you. O

And the fact that you wanted to max out END before sending out them into the wastes, so they could get most hp.

TL;DR - It is okayish, better than Fallout 4. Still a time waster with no substance.

16. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    To me it was repetitive, basically: *click* *click* *click* send dweller out to scavenge *click* *click* *click* fucking cockroaches *click* then wait long periods in between.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Sounds like classic fallout gameplay to me. Right click. Click enemy. Wait for him and his 8 buddies total their turns *3-4 minutes later* right click click enemy. Wait for him an his 8 buddies to take their turns. Repeat until dead.

18. MercenarySnake

Aug 22, 2015
    Edgy.

It wasn't the best but I much prefer that over "Hide behind cover, shoot at enemy, rinse and repeat until they die or blow up into sausage chunks then repeat."

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    Their both ultimately grindy and repetitive but the latter is more fun. I have seen far better TB combat than Fallout's.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. Irwin John Finster

Irwin John Finster Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 13, 2015
    Underrail!

Give Fallout a break though, it was made in 1997. People back then were bragging about 200 mb of ram or something.

• [Like] [Like] x 5