What ever happened to vault city?

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by Quagmire69, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Quagmire69

Quagmire69 Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 17, 2011
    Its wierd that thier were no references besides cassidy's remarks about vault city being pacifict, which does'nt fit too well. Are they still around or did they get conquered by the NCR, or are they still independent?

2. White Knight

White Knight Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Aug 28, 2010
    Vault City was annexed by the NCR. Its on the vault.

3. Quagmire69

Quagmire69 Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 17, 2011
    That sucks. It could have been in DLC

4. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    It would be an unfortunate thing if it ended up as a DLC. Very unfortunate.

5. Courier

Courier Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Orderite

Apr 10, 2011
    Personally I'd enjoy blowing the head off of old lady First Citizen Lynette.

Actually I'd be willing to buy an entire DLC based on that premise; travel to Vault City, shoot the head off of Lynette, return to the Mojave, the end. That's the last time you'll kick me out of Vault City Lynette!

6. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Lynette would look like crap in Gamebryo, and so would the whole city. I don't want my fond memories getting ruined by that stupid thing.

7. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Cass talks about Vault city very casualy as if is just another place in the NCR everybody knows, it is obvious that it was anexed to the NCR with the scheming of Bishop.

8. welsh

welsh Junkmaster

Apr 5, 2003
    Well don't forget that Vault City had a ghoul issue to deal with, and then, perhaps, it forms an alliance with the ghouls- power for medical care.

Also, Vault City's comparative advantage in the wasteland is medical services. The economics and the ideology kind of fit.

9. Seasick91

Seasick91 First time out of the vault

Mar 28, 2011
    Returning to the Core Region for perhaps a Point Lookout-esque DLC? Sign me up!

10. LinkPain

LinkPain Mildly Dipped

Jan 18, 2011
    It would suck in Gamebryo....
    But then again, Obsidian made NV look better than F3 ever will. More people and more real places and not shacks with 6 people calling themselves a republic.....ugh....

Nah.