What game(s) have you bought recently?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Serge 13, Feb 2, 2009.

1. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    haven't played it since i bought it. ;)

2. Space Lion

Space Lion First time out of the vault

Feb 7, 2009
    Uh, the last game I bought... was, erm, uh.

Well it was a quite a while ago, to be sure. I think it may have been BioShock when it first came out. Hrm, I bought Metal Gear Solid 4 soon after that came out too, but it was for a friend and he reimbursed me, so I'm not sure it counts.

At any rate I'm considering buying a new copy of Jet Set Radio Future. Because I hear MS has, in recent memory, updated the 360's backwards compatibility such that I could play it again. But I was not nice to my first copy (which came with my original Xbox when I bought it), and it doesn't run anyway.

3. Maphusio

Maphusio Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Sep 25, 2004
    Kings Quest Collection! YES TAKE THAT -And... -Do something with it!

4. Serge 13

Serge 13 Cranium Cat oTO Orderite

Jul 20, 2006
    Awesome!
    I would prefer Space Quest collection though ;)

5. Bal-Sagoth

Bal-Sagoth Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Nov 1, 2008
    Technically I have bought Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5.

Just do not have them yet. :P

6. Serge 13

Jul 20, 2006
    Damn! I spent my money on MGS4 but as soon as i have cash for games again i will be buying Killzone 2. enjoyed the demo A LOT! :D
    damn, that limited collectors edition on amazon.co.uk makes me wanna pre order it now, but i have to resist! :D

7. verwandlung

verwandlung Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 26, 2007
    Last boxed game I bought was F.E.A.R. when it came out.(not very recently..) Last game I bought on line was World of Goo.

8. Paul_cz

Paul_cz Mildly Dipped

Jun 11, 2008
    In the last month or so I bought:

The Witcher EE
    Fallout Collection
    Fallout 3
    Unreal Anthology
    Mass Effect
    Crysis
    Stalker Clear Sky
    GRID

..and about twenty other games.

Yes, making up for my pirate times : ).

And now I am waiting for a freaking 24" NEC + GTX280 combo to arrive, I just can not force myself to play any of those games on my current 19" CRT...I hate it.

Next on my purchase list is Mirror's Edge, I KNOW I am gonna love that game...can't wait.

9. Serge 13

Jul 20, 2006
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Prince Of Persia

10. Puokki

Puokki Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jun 4, 2008
    Just yesterday I brought 5 PS3 games and 3 PS2 to a gamestore and got Army of Two and Killzone 2 in change so I think it was quite a deal.

11. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Just brought Curse of Monkey Island. Got the munchies for it and can't find my original copy, good thing it's only 7 quid on Amazon.
    Now if only I could find the first MI game. :?

12. Tagaziel

Tagaziel Panzerkatze Staff Member Admin Orderite

Dec 10, 2003
    The Fall: LAst Days of Gaia

13. moyogo

moyogo Guest

X-com collection - Great, don't get me wrong, but literally impossible to beat. I stiil enjoy losing on a regular basis and the novel ways it can make me lose (i.e. corrupted saved games).

Silent Hunter 3 - I love this game, I can't land a torpedo to save my life though. It's hard.

Dangerous high school girls in trouble - I'm enjoying it thoroughly, I wouldn't recommend it to people who have English as a second language as it could be frustrating and a lot of the humor can be lost. It helps to enjoy 1920's music and being "naughty" (cutting class, flirting with boys, etc.)

14. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    I remember the first time I actually finished X-Com... I was quite proud.

15. Serge 13

Jul 20, 2006
    hmmm, lost planet is available on steam for 4,99. it's totaly worth buying since the multiplayer is also a lot of fun, the only thing is...i don't have a gaming PC anymore! :mrgreen: