What game was this?

TorontRayne said:
I guess someone else should post one now. Reconite?
An easy one that has probably been posted in this thread already:
pDZ5H.png

Woo! I actually played that one back in teh day. Fun times. One of the fish was scary as hell to my eight year old mind, one of the first games to give me nightmares

tXU4J.jpg

Hehe that's good old Fade to Black, I accidentally bought the French version of that game, it ran like crap on my computer and most of my friends hated it because it was vastly different from its predecessor but I still enjoyed it quite a lot.

1zc2wbm.jpg

That's obviously the tragic tale of Virginity Lost: Formerk's First Attempt

EDIT: uhh, heh, just kinda took a peak through a certain web service out of curiosity. I won't reveal it since I'm a dirty cheater, but the true title of that game has nothing to do with my answer...

Formerk said:
That's obviously the tragic tale of Virginity Lost: Formerk's First Attempt

EDIT: uhh, heh, just kinda took a peak through a certain web service out of curiosity. I won't reveal it since I'm a dirty cheater, but the true title of that game has nothing to do with my answer...

Good one. You might have weird parents. That is a hint BTW. :lol:

maximaz said:
Last one is Earthbound. I'm still curious what that princess of persia game was.

Mother 3 actually. Me too on the princess one though.

Vida X.

Since google image search intruduced the search-by-image feature, I learned that I allegedly look like Geralt the Witcher and that this thread lost a bit of appeal, but here goes:

asteroidq.jpg

Well, since the thread's gone dead again to a really obscure game of some sort, let me post another to revive it a bit:

img.jpg

Back