Which mods/patches for Fallout 1&2?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
There is a keyring item in Fo1, but it never had any use (you could buy it in Junktown, tho). The item wasn't used in Fo2 at all. As far as I am aware, nobody ever made a mod for it. Personally I wouldn't really know how to merge keys into one either without adding new scripts to every locked door that has a key.
That must be it, thanks.

There is a keyring item in Fo1, but it never had any use (you could buy it in Junktown, tho). The item wasn't used in Fo2 at all. As far as I am aware, nobody ever made a mod for it. Personally I wouldn't really know how to merge keys into one either without adding new scripts to every locked door that has a key.

I would guess the easy way would be to use a backpack item with a sprite replacer to be a keyring. If memory serves, you could find backpacks and use them as a sort of inventory sorter (at the nice price of like ten pounds a piece or something) I'm unsure if it was Fallout Fixt that added them or something, but I remember doing that for misc ammo and storyline tapes/drives/keys and the like.

Back