Xuanlong Assault Rifle

Limbabnees

Still Mildly Glowing
The Xuanlong Assault Rifle is a unique modified Chinese Assault Rifle. It has an extended magazine (36 rounds instead of 24) and does additional damage. It is found on Prime's body in the diner near the Jury Street Metro Station. The location of the Jury Street Metro Station can be discovered by completing the computer puzzle in the Museum of Technology (Tech Museum Loot). You need to do the quest for the body to appear at the diner.

The Museum of Technology is a former museum located in Washington D.C. in Fallout 3. The building is falling apart in every possible way. The attractions

have been smashed and the pillars are falling out of place, there are even visible holes in the roof. The place is filled with Super Mutants most carrying

Hunting Rifles.
In the atrium, there is a lit "Museum Information" terminal with a message from Prime to Jiggs, beginning the minor quest, Tech Museum Loot, about a stash

in the Security Office Safe.
Besides that "Museum Information" terminal, there are three other "Museum Information" terminals where codes need to be entered to obtain a password that is

entered into the terminal beside the safe. Inside the safe is the key to the gun cabinet in the planetarium. The gun case contains a Missile Launcher, some

Missiles, and 2 Pulse Grenades.

Well i didnt found the key for the safe, so i picklocked the gun cabinet, hoping it triggers Jury Street Metro Station.

It didnt.

I dont get it, what do i suppose to do, to get the The Xuanlong Assault Rifle.

I have 2 notes: Tech Museum Loot & Museum Gun Locker.

Travelled to Jury Street Metro Station, was not added on the map.
Seems i did something wrong wenn not be added, i assume.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Xuanlong_Assault_Rifle

here goes...

[spoiler:9569794a34]
Check the information terminals. On some of them you'll see a number. The first one you find will have a "000". Click it and you'll read a message. Click that same terminal again and it will turn into "001". It will ask you to input a number. IIRC, the correct numbers are prime numbers.

After you find and activate all 3, it will unlock the security terminal in the museum. Go to the security terminal and it will unlock the safe, which contains the key to the gun locker, etc. The security terminal will also tell you to meet up at Jury St. Station.

Once you've done that, it spawns Prime's body at Jury St. He has the Xuanlong Assault Rifle on his body.
[/spoiler:9569794a34]

Yes, thought it was something like that. I messed up sometimes, got the ERROR message.

Time to reload the beginning again.
I hate to use: player.additem 000C800E ,1

Back