Your Favorite Companions

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by MelonHead, May 7, 2012.

1. MelonHead

MelonHead First time out of the vault

May 6, 2012
    Who are your favorite companions in Fallout: NV

2. BOS_Warlord

BOS_Warlord First time out of the vault

Apr 11, 2012
    Veronica, EDE and Arcade Gannon.

As for DLC, EDE(Clone) and Dean Domino

3. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Level 27 Wizard Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
  4. TucoX

TucoX First time out of the vault

Aug 30, 2011
    None, I don't recruit companions.

5. Knight Captain Kerr

Knight Captain Kerr Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 27, 2011
    Apart from Lilly, I "like" all companions but Boone and ED-E are the most useful.

6. LoneSpektre

LoneSpektre First time out of the vault

May 4, 2012
    Cass and Boone. I love Cass' attitude.

7. quotetheraven90

quotetheraven90 First time out of the vault

Jul 12, 2011
    Veronica. She's perky, and really made my heart warm. It's sad to see what happened to her at the end though, never got what she really wanted.

8. Nave Senrag

Nave Senrag First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2011
    ED-E is my favorite by far, to the point that I differentiate my characters by whether or not I recruited ED-E.

9. Ben

Ben Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 6, 2011
    EDE and Boone make a pretty killer combination. If Legion, I replace Boone with Cass

10. Felspawn

Felspawn It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 15, 2010
    Cass and EDE

11. ED-E and Cass. ED-E with the laser upgrade and Lonesome Road upgrades makes him an awesome companion. Don't understand why he didn't catch on as much as others.

12. For NCR

For NCR It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 1, 2012
    Lily is not as useful as a master nightkin assassin should be. Boone always pulls through, and ED-E (Do I sense un-originality in the name?) is just badass fully upgraded (with FoA). Cass is alright if you give her the right weapons, and Veronica is devastating with the Ballistic fist. Rex is alright, though not as useful as ED-E. As for Joshua, he's my favorite part-time compainion. Arcade isn't very strong, but he's with you for a short time anyway. Raul is OK. but dies frequently.

13. EvilBastrd

EvilBastrd First time out of the vault

Feb 16, 2012
    Veronica and Ed-E. Cass.

On my current playthrough I am going to see if Veronica will use Gauss. Dunno why I never thought of it before. But, at level 17 I am nearing a point where companions will die unless I keep them back. Gauss rifle may change that strat. If she will use...otherwise it is off to the 38.

14. Josan

Josan Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 23, 2003
    ED-E is my constant companion. Except when he's being upgraded and I pick up Rex to do his story line.

Alongside ED-E I go with Boone, Veronica and Cass, playing out their personal quests in each playthrough.

I've picked up Arcade, Raul and Lily but only for the companion achievement.

15. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    ED-E. No faction good dmg decent hp a decent perk and a shitload of "upgrades". Not to mention you can get him right of the bat!
    Boone is good but he is annoying and if you like Ceasar or hate NCR you are fucked.

Raul is actually good if you give him the Medicine Stick/Brush gun or Lucky/That gun/mystrious magnum if you have done the quest for him.

16. GeneticBrew

GeneticBrew First time out of the vault

Jul 6, 2012
    Boone>Arcade>Veronica>Cass.
    Do not like Rex or Lilly, neutral on Raul, only because I never use the poor guy.

17. Landonio

Landonio First time out of the vault

Aug 6, 2012
    Boone is my favorite, since I like to have an eye from behind.

I also like ED-E or Rex to stay close and help with any immediate trouble.

18. hans omega

hans omega First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2012
    Rex is my favorites, then I either go for Arcade or Veronica. Usually, Boone for a bit too since he is easy to hire early on.

19. Mameluk

Mameluk It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 13, 2012
    Veronica and Cass for being on two far ends of femininity, ED-E for being just plain cute and Raul for his flattering, servile yet ironic attitude (as well as for looking awesome in his Vaquero outfit) and being voiced by Danny Trejo. I never really liked Lily, Arcade or Boone, though they have cool sidequests (well, maybe not Lily). I was always pretty "meh" on Rex, I usually let him go after fixing him in Jacobstown.

20. hans omega

hans omega First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2012
    I don't like Lily at all.