Atomic Heart - Bioschock meets UDDSR?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Crni Vuk, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008

Looks like an interesting game. However, there are not really that many informations out yet - I think?. It looks like it will take a lot of inspiration from Bioschock.

2. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    All I can think about when I look at it is "lolsorandom".
    I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at and the more I see the less sense it makes to me.
    And when it comes to some of the technical stuff and graphical fidelity it just looks like a glorified tech demo.

Not trying to be overly negative or anything. I've actually worked on being less negative as of the past 2 years.
    But this? I just don't see what there is to be excited about.

Just looks like random shit thrown together for the sake of randomness sake.
    And the tech demo aspect? Just go to the part of the video where he goes over the mirrors and you'll see what I mean.

Look, a ghoul in Fallout has a reason for being a ghoul. They're a part of the world and the world reacts strongly to their presence in it.
    What is the reason for the bloodvein monster?
    Or the Donnie Darko rip-off floating streams?
    Or the big jolly fat robot break-dancing?

Maybe there is context for all of it and it all makes sense in the story but it just seems like they're desperate too show off anything that might hook a player.

So yeah I'm not interested. I remember the last time there was a trailer for this and I felt the same way.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1