10 best games.

Scarface is an interesting choice, I had no idea it was a good game. It always slipped under my radar... sort of like The Godfather game
It was ok. It came out in that midway period through the GTA life cycle when clones were produced in mass.

1. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, My favorite Zelda game and favorite game of all time. Solid 9.5/10

2. Fallout: New Vegas, My first and ideal Fallout game and despite how buggy and awful the combats are, I really love the RPG side of the game.

3. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, My favorite Elder Scrolls game. I love Skyrim, but I prefer Morrowind over Skyrim.

4. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I loved the gameplay and Ghibli vibe the game gave.

5. Minecraft, better open-world sandbox game than Fallout 4,

6. Warframe, can be annoying sometimes, but I love it.

7. Dark Souls 3, My favorite souls game.

8. Doom, I love all 1,2,3 and 2016 reboot.

9. Terraria, even better with Mods.

10. Kirby's Dreamland 3, I loved the art style.

PC, in top to bottom: Don't Starve Together, Cry of Fear, Fallout 2, Team Fortress II, TES4: Oblivion, TES3: Morrowind, TES2: Daggerfall, Half Life, Doom II, Hexen: Beyond Heretic tied with Strife: Quest For The Sigil

Consoles, top to bottom: Destiny 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online, TES4: Oblivion, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout: New Vegas, Warframe, Ashen, Dark Souls

I listed Oblivion on both lists because it's my most played game across 3 systems (at 194 full playthroughs across PC, PS3, and XBOX 360)

I listed Oblivion on both lists because it's my most played game across 3 systems (at 194 full playthroughs across PC, PS3, and XBOX 360)
Jesus christ, man. Is this a list of the other games you played besides Oblivion?

Jesus christ, man. Is this a list of the other games you played besides Oblivion?

If you want me to drop Oblivion from the list, I guess that makes it

Consoles, top to bottom: Destiny 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout: New Vegas, Warframe, Ashen, Dark Souls, Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

and

PC, in top to bottom: Don't Starve Together, Cry of Fear, Fallout 2, Team Fortress II, TES3: Morrowind, TES2: Daggerfall, Half Life, Doom II, Hexen: Beyond Heretic tied with Strife: Quest For The Sigil, Fallout 1

I absolutely adore Oblivion. My first RPG. It's just complicated enough to be engaging, but casual enough for me to hop on after school/enlisting and enjoy without having to put too much thought into remembering what I was doing.

Last edited:
I can't really think of ten games I'd put on such a list... it isn't an easy task as it may seem.

But I do want to say that three of the games that would definitely make it on my list would be Sacrifice, Underrail and Destiny 2.

Sacrifice is a little known gem that you should try out. Maybe you'll have to torrent it.

Underrail is the only somewhat modern game I can think of that really pushes the player to make choices that they then have to live with. No perfect build, no best strategy - every choice in character creation, progression and story matters. Not in a way that you'd get a fantastically written ending or an intricately woven sequence of events, but rather through the minute to minute game-play and open ended design of the world and quests you have to go through.

Destiny 2 is, in my opinion, a well-made game. Now, my avatar is a warframe... from Warframe. But I still think that D2 is actually the better game out of the two. Or the best looter-shooter on the market right now, actually. Bungie's greed notwithstanding, they may actually make a really good game going forward, provided they don't ignore their players' feedback. The price for the whole game is fair, and if you don't spend extra money on cosmetics, you'd be getting your money's worth.

Bungie's greed notwithstanding

I don't think Bungie is greedy, personally. They made their best selling game and it's first two expansions completely free the moment they got away from Activision, right? Sounds more like they were contractually obligated to bring in x amount of money a month.

Their first action as their own company is to go F2P, so that's pretty cool, I would say

If you want me to drop Oblivion from the list, I guess that makes it
I was just picking on you for saying you've had 194 playthroughs which to me just sounds like you'd only have played a small amount of other games because damn that's a lot of time!

Ah, my bad. I started playing when I was 7, the year after it came out. So it's a bit of an important game to me. Also, I never have money for new games so I just keep playing new Oblivion characters. It's foolproof, I'm still waiting to get bored

Sacrifice is a little known gem that you should try out....
:naughty: GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/sacrifice

Absolutely excellent game.

@Hoplite In Oblivion, I had an acrobat character, who (with no cheats what-so-ever) could climb on to the walls of Tamriel, and even climb over the Arena wall. The game does not expect this, and you can see graphically reduced, and even unfinished areas of the game. The inside of the Arena on the Tamriel map looks like a backlot movie set. The city's central spire actually rests in 4' deep water, in an inaccessible area; the water plane for the sewer drains.

In the Arena it is totally possible to climb the hanging chains on the columns; no cheats, they are rigged for physics based animation, and present an angled surface at times, while they move. I used to have the PC run up the chains a lot. The AI does not expect this, and melee fighters cannot function sensibly against this.

Last edited:
I read that wrong, I thought it said 197 hours not playthroughs. Was very confused.

I don't even think I've put 197 hours into it aha, but each to their own.

Oblivion is definitely worth at least one full playthrough. I love it and happily spend time on it whenever my computer's open to me.

It's not even all that buggy anymore, so that's nice

Never finished my 100% run in Fallout 3 as i had some minor stuff left. My last FNV run was close to 100% done as i think i missed 1 thing near the end.
Never gotten back to oblivion after playing it at a friends house, I do remeber certain things being way better than Skyrim but the overall gameplay made me never get passt the install part.

Would be nice to try it from the skyrim mod if it keeps the quests/voice lines/text etc but uppgrade the gameplay.. I guess?

I don't have all ten, but here what I have:
  • Doom Eternal.
  • Half-Life: Alyx.
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake.
  • The Last Of Us Part II.
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
  • Ghost of Tsushima.
  • Carrion.
  • Kentucky Route Zero TV Edition.
  • And for example something like that
in your list In my opinion should be one games that can bring you some money, do you have such?

/mod edit: Removed link, suspected bot

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd find it difficult to choose just 10 games. So I'm gonna do franchises. The entire franchise counts unless otherwise stated.

1. Hitman
2. Metal Gear
3. Souslborne (demons souls, dark souls 1, bloodborne)
4. Yakuza
5. Silent hill (1-4)
6. Resident evil (except 6)
7. Legacy of Kain
8. Tony Hawks
9. Deus Ex
10. Idk I could list a hundred one off games

Back