Fallout 2 mod Adding some new Weapons to Fallout2.

Vali

Redeemer
I am thinking about to add some weapons in Fallout 2, some

For now.

Rostige 10mm Pistole.PNG
Rusty 10 mm pistol.. For early game???

Goldenes Kampfmesser.PNG
golden Combat Knife as a special weapon for a special guy like Tyler.

Gatling Plasma.PNG
as a prototype of a Plasma Gatling for Enclave it will uses a new ammo type plasma cells.

lrifle.frm .PNG
Laser Assault Rifle for some Supermutants.

Last edited:
Rusty 10 mm pistol.. For early game???
Isn't the 10mm pistol already for early game? You get it in the first town outside of Arroyo, and if you can't bring up the money, there is already the pipe rifle.

Isn't the 10mm pistol already for early game? You get it in the first town outside of Arroyo, and in if you can't bring up the money, there is already the pipe rifle.

The Weapon you can gain when you complete the temple of trials... You will get it from the Elder or i put them in a Tent in Arroyo.

This is the old pistol from the Vault dweller

like what ?

Hmm some examples.

Normal Stimpaks and Super Stimpaks dont exist anymore. Healing Powder is weak. You can now eat all food but they give you only some Hp back and have Rad or Poison effect. In the Description you see what effect Drugs, Food, Drinks have.

The really Strong Stuff you dont get so easly like Fallout 2 original.

The Endgame Boss is now nearly immortal, maybe because he now can heal himself and use a Tankhunter Gun.

Many weapons are stronger so you must take care which fight you begin. There are now ammo like depleted uranium bullets, this even kill you easy in a power armor.

There is many from the stuff added, only some weapons like them i post here i am thinking to add or not.

Last edited:
Pretty cool design. I think it looks good in a "fallouty" way. It can use a bit of wear and tear marks to make it even more awesome. Hmm and emphasizing the height difference (angles) between the front and back of the barrel, like the 10mm pistol. For that "in your nose" Fallout look.

Last edited:
Pretty cool design. I think it looks good in a "fallouty" way. It can use a bit of wear and tear marks to make it even more awesome. Hmm and emphasizing the height difference (angles) between the front and back of the barrel, like the 10mm pistol. For that "in your nose" Fallout look.

Yes Maybe i change the Colors and Angles, this weapon will be really rare because it is really powerful it uses new Caliber type Mines. The Mines will be very rare.

@Gizmojunk

Good idea i have a name for the gun and the description text. I must look how i include that but sure after the temple of trials.

"stim and superstim doesnt exist" You plan to erase its existence in item list?

Interesting~ There's a huge number of critters carry stim so such erasure will affect game economy and combat early and middle game...

Healing powder weakness is the -1 PER thing, not the weak healing. Over-relying on powder in battle mean a tradeoff for loss of PER... So if you use gun, powders in battle is a big nono.

"stim and superstim doesnt exist" You plan to erase its existence in item list?

Interesting~ There's a huge number of critters carry stim so such erasure will affect game economy and combat early and middle game...

Healing powder weakness is the -1 PER thing, not the weak healing. Over-relying on powder in battle mean a tradeoff for loss of PER... So if you use gun, powders in battle is a big nono.

Stimpaks and Super-Stimpaks dont exist anymore, but it will be a drug military origin that is like a stimpak only rare and can be found in high tec locations.

Yes but there are now food and drinks that will restore some hp but radiate or Poison.

The healing powder have a new effect.

The game will be at all harder, but more like a wasteland.

Of what benefit is erasing Stimpaks to replace them with —essentially stimpaks?

*If it's just to avoid the task of editing NPCs that have them, then why not edit the stimpak object into something else, and recreate the stimpak as a new object only found in high tech locations?

Erasing stimpaks entirely (from the lore) is a bad idea IMO.

Of what benefit is erasing Stimpaks to replace them with —essentially stimpaks?

*If it's just to avoid the task of editing NPCs that have them, then why not edit the stimpak object into something else, and recreate the stimpak as a new object only found in high tech locations?

Erasing stimpaks entirely (from the lore) is a bad idea IMO.

This is a Mod not a new Fallout game, so the lore is not interested for that.

You find this drug very late in game, you dont can get it from random encounter or merchants.

The people now have some food instead of stimpaks.

Some other drugs also dont exist anymore.

Back