Fallout 2 mod Adding some new Weapons to Fallout2.

Worked some on this...

Added the Railgun the most powerful weapon in game that you can find in enclave.

And the Athena Power Armor in Enclave.

Added a enclave outpost where weapons will tested.

Added some rusty weapons.

Added a praetorian combat armor in Brotherhood.

Added a Grenade Launcher.

Hehe. I want to use them for my own mod. If I will, I promise to give credit.

It was only a joke

But there are nothing special only recolor some items and change angle, give them new names.

I have tried to make new weapons but they don't look good enough.

For the grenade launcher i have take the Flamer art, change angle, recolor, cut some and it was.

For 40 mm grenades i only cut, change angle from flamer tank and recolor.

But i can give you when you want.

I have made many gold and rusty weapons recolor.As Sample a Golden Minigun.

Hi! First, thank you for all your effort.

Here are my 2 cents with some weapons and armor I created for my own personal mod.

Double Barreled Pipe Rifle.jpg
(Double Barrelled) Pipe Rifle
Rusted 10mm Pistol.jpg
Rusted 10mm Pistol
.45 Pistol.jpg
.45 Pistol
Worn Hunting Rifle.jpg
Worn Hunting Rifle
Dynamite Spear.jpg
Dynamite Spear
Butterfly Knife.jpg
Butterfly Knife
Knapsack Flamethrower.jpg
Knapsack Flamethrower
40mm EMP Grenades.jpg
40mm EMP Grenade
Police Laser Rifle.jpg
Police Laser Rifle
Tesla Armor.jpg
Tesla Armor
Enhanced Cattle Prod.jpg
Enhanced Cattle Prod
Enhanced Power Fist.jpg
Enhanced Power Fist

(The enhanced Cattle Prod and Power Fist serve as replacements for their more powerful counterparts, which got new protos and so may provide an elegant attempt to fix the broken(?) upgrade system)

I also got a huge collection of weapons and armor I took from various mods which I selected to fit nicely together and don't change the tone of the original game too much. These contain sources from several mods like Ecco, Nevada, Ressurection, Megamod, Finesse Weapons, Last Hope, Survivor Mod, as well as from other games like Fallout Tactics, Fallout Online and also some from this cool forum. For some of them I created ground frames as well.
Question is, can I upload all of them as a .frm package or are there restrictions as they aren't originally mine?

In regards to the grenade launcher topic some pages ago these are some from the collection:
Grenade Pistol.jpg
Grenade launcher.jpg
Multi Grenade launcher.jpg
(all nevada)
multi grenade launcher (ecco).jpg
MGL (ecco)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi! First, thank you for all your effort.

Here are my 2 cents with some weapons and armor I created for my own personal mod.

View attachment 16716 (Double Barrelled) Pipe Rifle View attachment 16717 Rusted 10mm Pistol
View attachment 16721 .45 Pistol View attachment 16718 Worn Hunting Rifle View attachment 16719 Dynamite Spear
View attachment 16720 Butterfly Knife View attachment 16722 Knapsack Flamethrower View attachment 16728 40mm EMP Grenade
View attachment 16723 Police Laser Rifle View attachment 16729 Tesla Armor
View attachment 16727 Enhanced Cattle Prod View attachment 16725 Enhanced Power Fist

(The enhanced Cattle Prod and Power Fist serve as replacements for their more powerful counterparts, which got new protos and so may provide an elegant attempt to fix the broken(?) upgrade system)

I also got a huge collection of weapons and armor I took from various mods which I selected to fit nicely together and don't change the tone of the original game too much. These contain sources from several mods like Ecco, Nevada, Ressurection, Megamod, Finesse Weapons, Last Hope, Survivor Mod, as well as from other games like Fallout Tactics, Fallout Online and also some from this cool forum. For some of them I created ground frames as well.
Question is, can I upload all of them as a .frm package or are there restrictions as they aren't originally mine?

In regards to the grenade launcher topic some pages ago these are some from the collection:
View attachment 16730 View attachment 16731 View attachment 16732 (all nevada)
View attachment 16734 MGL (ecco)

Cheers

First thank you.

They look good but problem is i can only use the arts from you, not from other guys because i make a mod for release.

I have over 1200 bmp pics(made by me) but not the time or nerve to convert all to frm and i look which i use for my mod.

But maybe one day i upload all frms here.

I dont only add weapons, also all other items groups,new locations, changes to critters and locations. Also have fix the AP and JHP. Now JHP is deadly for unarmored targets but weaker against armor. AP ammo is now deadly for unarmored and armored targets.

Sample Metzger have now a golden 10 mm pistol.

When its done try it, i can say it will be very cool.

When you have ideas for locations, items etc only say it.

Here are the frames I made exclusively on my own (download below).

As for additional content I have lots of ideas and already implemented some of them in my own personal wip-mod.
Here are some of them:
+ implement rocket sledge from red888guns
Rocketsl.jpg
and give it rocket sound and fuel consumption
+ change Needler into Flare Gun, changing to fire dmg, flare projectile and flamer sound, ammo into signal flares (early fire weapon)
+ give all sledges the "weapon enhanced knockout" effect to make them more viable
+ generally improve melee weapons to bring them in line with unarmed or guns
+ add throwing as secondary attack to blades
+ add secondary wider throw with additional AP costs for throwables, Heave Ho! fix as well.
+ add more weapons with higher ammo consumption (mostly for higher energy weapons, but double or even triple barelled guns are possible )
10mmp1.jpg
(last hope mod)
snip2.jpg
(megamod)

+ Also I added EMP Ammo for Rocket Launchers, Grenades Launchers and Shotguns (yay!) by modifying ecco's hs_afterhitroll script and it works awesome.
+ Created a stunning effect (=loose turn) for Stun Powder
StunPow.jpg
and Flash Grenades
FlashGr.jpg
(both tactics) also by modifying ecco's hs_combatdamage script (with stat, critter and armor checks).
+ Not to mention ecco's stealth attack feature. I added spear gun
Speargun.jpg
(tactics) and crossbow
Crossbow.jpg
(dunno anymore) and made them "silent" (=able to perform stealth attacks) together with other weapons like thrown blades, axes, shuriken and spears, excluding all other weapons. I linked it with the former useless "Silent Death" perk to make this perk a viable option.
Just to mention some.

+ For general balance I greatly enjoy the combat.ini weapon/ammo/drugs destroy on death feature. With that you can give critters more drugs and ammo in random encounters without risking of swimming in loot. Removing all money from them and adding a secondary melee weapon helps too.
+ I really like the food contains radiation attempt. I would give stimpacks an even more amount as their ingredients are strong chems and lorewise vault citizens would have access to easy anti-rad tools to counter this.
+ As for drugs I love giving beer a +melee dmg boost and give it to varius thugs in the world map.
+ Nevada made a nice attempt to give alcohol a small anti-rad effect. So you have a nice co-use of drugs and a use for alcohol at all.
+ I recommend adding weaker big guns like hand flamer
FlamPist-0.gif
(tactics) or a light flamer
flamgun.jpg
(survivor mod) as well as early energy guns to give a better balance between weapon classes.

+ for more you can edit the individual scripts, say Metzger's script to deny stealing. Even if this hits the general idea of stealing it can save from too easy situations. For example when giving caravans more ammo you can deny the player to steal all of them. Sadly the steal system is too exploitable.
+ If you are really into scripting you can add don't-touch scripts to doors and containers to prevent excessive looting or lock-cheating (without proper sneak skill). Such scripts are used in Vault City for example.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
Here are the frames I made exclusively on my own (download below).

As for additional content I have lots of ideas and already implemented some of them in my own personal mod.
Here are some of them:
+ implement rocket sledge from red888guns View attachment 16749 and give it rocket sound and fuel consumption
+ change Needler into Flare Gun, changing to fire dmg, flare projectile and flamer sound, ammo into signal flares (early fire weapon)
+ give all sledges the "weapon enhanced knockout" effect to make them more viable
+ generally improve melee weapons to bring them in line with unarmed or guns
+ add throwing as secondary attack to blades
+ add secondary wider throw with additional AP costs for throwables, Heave Ho! fix as well.
+ add more weapons with higher ammo consumption (mostly for higher energy weapons, but double or even triple barelled guns are possible )
View attachment 16750 (last hope mod) View attachment 16753 (megamod)

+ Also I added EMP Ammo for Rocket Launchers, Grenades Launchers and Shotguns (yay!) by modifying ecco's hs_afterhitroll script and it works awesome.
+ Created a stunning effect for Stun PowderView attachment 16754 and Flash GrenadesView attachment 16755 (both tactics) also by modifying ecco's hs_combatdamage script (with stat, critter and armor checks).
+ Not to mention ecco's stealth attack feature. I added spear gunView attachment 16751 (tactics) and crossbowView attachment 16752 (dunno anymore) and made them "silent" together with other weapons like thrown blades, axes, shuriken and spears. I linked it with the former useless "Silent Death" perk to make this perk a viable option.

Just to mention some.
+ For general balance I greatly enjoy the combat.ini weapon/ammo/drugs destroy on death feature. With that you can give critters more drugs and ammo in random encounters without risking in swimming in loot. Removing all money from them and adding a secondary melee weapon helps too.
+ I really like the food contains radiation attempt. I would give stimpacks an even more amount as their ingredients are strong chems and lorewise vault citizens would have access to easy anti-rad tools to counter this.
+ As for drugs I love giving beer a +melee dmg boost and give it to varius thugs in the world map.
+ Nevada made a nice attempt to give alcohol a small anti-rad effect. So you have a nice co-use of drugs and a use for alcohol at all.
+ I recommend adding weaker big guns like hand flamer View attachment 16756 (tactics) or a light flamerView attachment 16757 (survivor mod) as well as early energy guns to give a better balance between weapon classes.

Cheers

Thanks for the frms.

Yes i added, and will added more weapons because there are many new locations now. I know now comes a guy say why more weapons, most of old weapons nobody use but you have choice what you use or not.

There are also some new Armors like a gold armor, it is good against energy weapons and slightly better than a normal metal armor.

Many new Ammo types or added new for existing like 12 ga. Hunting shells or depleted uranium ammo.

New drugs and food, like painkillers or radiated Stimpaks. New Fruit type or a weaker jet.

Some new misc items the money looks now like metal coins, there are now golden lighter or rusted dog tags.

Every food gives now some hp but radiate. Some drugs have a poison effect and higher chance become addicted.

Alcohol is more useful, also antidote or radaway.

woooow !! amazing work guys !!!! so what's your plan with this mod vali ??

What you mean?

I have write many times what the plan is.

Change balance
Fix JHP AP ammo
Add new weapons and items
New locations
Make changes to gameplay
Edit old locations

Added Ultra Fist

Added Power Rocket Launcher

Added napalm ammo

Added rusty ammo

Added redeemer camp

OP had brain failure and got banned for it. The mod is probably dead due to this.

Back