Amazon - Digital Games Mahem - up to 80% off

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by UncannyGarlic, May 30, 2013.

1. UncannyGarlic

UncannyGarlic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 6, 2008
    I just stumbled upon this and thought it might be of interest around here. Amazon is having a Steam-scale sale on digital games, many of which are Steam keys. They have some great deals on some game bundles, most of which are $10 for a collection of 3-15 games. The sale ends at the end of the month (I saw it late) but it's worth browsing through.

Sale link: www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ref=..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=2150AE748E4146D7AB8A (Sorry it's so bloody long)

2. Geech

Geech It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 2, 2008
    Lots of tempting stuff there, but I have so many games I have barely played, thanks to Steam sales, that I'm trying to cut back on purchases.

3. TheWesDude

TheWesDude Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 25, 2005
    ooo picked up xcom enemy unknown for $10 for steam code if it ever finishes processing!

4. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    Too bad their downloadable titles aren't available to people in Canada.

5. woo1108

woo1108 Vault Senior Citizen

Sep 27, 2012
    Just change billing adress ramdomly but America. For me, that works.

I don't have anything buy more.
    Actually I can't buy anything now :cry:
    I already buy Bioshock 1,2 for my friend and Civilization 4+5 and Xcom for my self though.

6. Kyuu

Kyuu Insert Awesome Title Here

Jul 19, 2007
    Oh damn... if I hadn't already bought Jet Set Radio on Steam I could've gotten it and Nights Into Dreams for $10 along with some other (questionable) games with this.

Still, definitely some good deals here. Thanks for the heads up.

7. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Holy shit. 1 day to go. I wish I have known about it sooner.

8. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded Vault Fossil

Jun 17, 2003
    Geech, I'm with you. Resisting the urge to spend a ton of money here since I know I'll never play the games I buy anyway.