Classic Fallout weapons, work in progress

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 and New Vegas Modding' started by Lexx, Jan 18, 2009.

1. MathieuG89

MathieuG89 First time out of the vault

Nov 17, 2008
    Thank you for bringing back the Fallout Combat Shotgun, I made a retexture which can be found here; http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6415 . I don't want to badmouth the original texture but I felt it didn't do justice to your model. Keep up the good work.

2. Blackened

Blackened I should set a cutom tite

Jun 29, 2008
    I suggest you really make the spear. When I started playing Fallout 3 (and imagining I'm playing an Interplay Fallout 3), I was very disappointed to find out that I can't use old weapons to fight old foes - that baseball bat in the beginning and those cockroaches...

So, create a spear! A mod that reaplaces the baseball bat(s) in the beginning (Vault 101) and the cockroaches with rats will be great!

3. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    Done since a long time. ;)

@MathieuG89: Your new texture looks pretty good to me. I like it.

4. Oleg1969

Oleg1969 First time out of the vault

Nov 30, 2007
    It not absolutely a spear. On properties it is the same baseball bat. He cannot be thrown and they cannot stick. There is no necessary animation. It is quite good to add these possibilities... :)

5. MathieuG89

MathieuG89 First time out of the vault

Nov 17, 2008
    Thank you Lexx for the reply. I thank you for all the effort you've made to bring back a part of Fallout into the game but there's only one thing I dislike about the spear now that we're talking about it. Could you make a version without the metal hilt? I would be grateful if you did.