Courier Names

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by The Man From Nowhere, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Courier McCourierface all the way.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  2. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    Almost all my PCs in Fallout games have used a variation of A.C as their initials for the male PCs, just to harken back to Albert Cole.

I think I also did something similar for the female PCs too.

3. Charwo

Charwo Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 9, 2017
    I don't do theme naming. Because really, your parents give you a name, but at the moment of your birth you can't tell what your kid's personality is gonna be like. The names I tend to give my characters tend to be bland to empathize that they start out as nobodys. The only thing they have in common is that they are names that emphasize they are culturally Americans and not remotely tirbalized

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    My last Courier/Lone Wanderer name:

TTW 3.2 Testing

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  5. WeissYohji

WeissYohji It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 8, 2018
    I've gone with South Park names (PC Principal, Princess Kenny), names culled from anime and video games, and even a few historical ones (as a foil to Caesar and Ulysses). Wish there was a bigger character limit like in Oblivion, though, because I tried using "Two Bears High-Fiving" and it wouldn't fit.

6. Rose

Rose Bring me to life

Dec 5, 2018
    I'm not very creative so I usually just name my characters my first name, which is April.

7. Feck

Feck First time out of the vault

Oct 23, 2019
    I called my courier Mr. Feck when I was doing the independent ending and replaced Mr House’s job as overlord of the strip.

8. necrosis

necrosis First time out of the vault

Jan 13, 2020
    Last character I played was a female named Veronica, who unironically ended up using power fists and power armor.
    For males, I usually just go with whatever name pops into my own head or use my own name. Nothing tooo fancy.

9. Eshanas

Eshanas A Smooth-Skin

Jul 6, 2016
    When I did a unarmed run, I called her...Garnet.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. Sebtheman

Sebtheman Ain't that a kick in the head!

Jan 20, 2020
    I name mine according to the play style, or what i am role playing as(usually a dumb reference). I like your name choices btw

11. scorptatious

scorptatious Ugly Mutant

Oct 8, 2012
    I named one of mine Johnny Guitar.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. Bethesdaretconman

Bethesdaretconman First time out of the vault

Nov 28, 2018
    Jesus Mordino. Lil' Jesus Mordino's son.

13. NMLevesque

NMLevesque Commie Ghost

Jul 2, 2016
    You monster! lol

14. TheHobbler

TheHobbler Woah there

Feb 11, 2020
    I named by character Bernard. Because that's a pretty solid name. Bernard. A number of my first play-throughs of rpgs are named Bernard.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  15. SpookyBees

SpookyBees hiding in a small hole in the middle of the desert

Mar 12, 2017
    I like to give my couriers stereotypical Hispanic names like Jose Chavez or Juanita Alderez because my abuelita beat me with a twig

16. AlphaPromethean

AlphaPromethean Atomic Wrangler

Mar 16, 2013
    Robert Lee, because it's a fairly normal American name but it thematically fits in opposition to Ulysses (naming himself after Ulysses S. Grant) and I imagine Ulysses being as mired in symbology and titles as he is would probably get tweaked out by the Mojave Courier coincidentally having that name. Makes the whole thing about him reacting to your name strongly looking at the list on the Express more interesting to me IMO.

17. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    i leave the default "Courier" name :shrug:

18. StopSigntheVendingMachine

StopSigntheVendingMachine First time out of the vault

Jan 28, 2020
    My Courier's name is my profile name: Stopsign the Vending Machine. I thought it was funny and stupid enough for something a tribal would name a baby after.

19. KingArthur

KingArthur My Name Is Actually Arthur

Jun 25, 2018
    I'm partial to the name "Vito".

20. plasticsoda

plasticsoda First time out of the vault

Mar 19, 2020
    It depends, usually I roleplay as myself so I just use my name, other than that I name him Jake after the Chinatown character and make him a misteryous and dangerous fella. On all fallouts I like to play with the low intelligence charater callled Dumb Fuck Joe