DNC leaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Antiwarprofallout, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Antiwarprofallout

Antiwarprofallout It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 13, 2016
  2. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Oh, what a lovely day!
    What a lovely, lovely day!

3. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    Way to alienate and prove every Bernie supporter's worst conspiracy theory right DNC. Right down to Hillary hiring Wasserman-Schultz to work on her staff the same day she steps down as chair of DNC.

Need the Russians to provide transparency because the media is in bed with the DNC.

Calling Trump a bigot isn't going to hold much water anymore when they strategized to play off their electorate's prejudices to use Bernie's (lack of?) Jewishness against him.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

4. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    Has any news media outlets (big ones, that dozens of millions of people watch) reported on any scumbaggery Hillary has done from these emails?

5. Buxbaum666

Buxbaum666 Heterostructured Nanorod oTO Orderite

Dec 5, 2003
    Schoolie McSchoolFace is the best school name ever.

6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    So Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down because of this.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rman-schultz-resigns-dnc-chair-emails-sanders
    But don't worry, Clinton has apparently reached peak-not-giving-a-fuck and named her honorary chair of her campaign team.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...norary-chair-of-campaign-team/article/2597520
    Well, apparently her contribution was pretty significant, so it makes sense.
    The best democracy money can buy.

(Yes, the timeline is reversed. Still hilarious, though)

7. Buxbaum666

Dec 5, 2003
    I wonder if the RNC would fare any better. I'm leaning towards "no".

8. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    Absolutely not. But they have stopped giving any kinds of shits long ago, and the Democrats at least pretended to be, well, democratic. Too bad there aren't any other parties and candidates to vote for...

9. Buxbaum666

Dec 5, 2003
    I've been thinking of the Democrats as the lesser evil for a while now but they're continuously damaging even that status.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    Exactly. But hey, people in Germany are finally realizing that the SPD does nothing but betraying and backstabbing (took them only over a hundred years), maybe the democrats in the US might also wake up?

11. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    I think Gary Johnson might be president. Or it might seem far fetched but maybe D+R could be replaced by Greens and Libertarians? It took them a while because most of them are stupid, but Americans seem to be figuring out that they are not obliged to vote for the bunch of dicks in the main parties.

12. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    This surprises no one. Literally no one at all.

Same thing with the "Clinton Cash" docu/movie/propaganda piece. Everyone who cared already knew, anyone als just won't give a shit.

Gary Johnson never had a chance. And whatever tiny support he might have had, he blew when he teamed up with an antigun advocate. Libertarians don't tend to like people overtly coming for their guns. :)

14. welsh

welsh Junkmaster

Apr 5, 2003
  15. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I love this.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  16. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
  17. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Sure, go for it!

I am sorry, you Americans are fucked. Just accept it and build your space can ... I mean big wall.

18. Antiwarprofallout

Antiwarprofallout It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 13, 2016
    image.jpg

This sums it up pretty well. If this is too graphic I'll take it down.