E3 Fallout News Thread

Give me New Vegas 2 or give me death! - Jogre said shortly before Toront hijacked his higher brain functions.

---

Things got deleted while merging.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/1001478823257542662

Bethesda dropped a hint that Fallout would be making an appearance at E3. I for one hope we will be getting something like the canceled Fallout Extreme RTS or a Xcom style Fallout Tactics sequel, but those are highly unlikely. Almost as unlikely as a possible Obsidian led isometric Fallout RPG.

Some of the ideas I have read boils down to more HD/VR remaster crap. Personally I think it will be something small like a Vault Dweller in Quake Champions or another Shelter update.

Carry on.

Thanks to Jogre for letting me take over his meat sack.

:boy:

Last edited by a moderator:
lethal injection, eletric chair or the old and reliable death by hanging?
None of the above
lowpoly-guillotine-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-mtl.jpg

I've got a feeling that it's in some way tied to Fallout Shelter.
Stand-By logo has that candy look, similar to Shelter.

"Announcing Shelter 2 for mobile devices, with even more purchasable content."

In all seriousness, I think it could be a Fallout 3 remake.
The same boring gameplay, stupid characters, hit in the facet with 50s references, but now more shinier.

D
I still think it's Fallout 5. NV, 4, and 5 coming out five years spread across from each other may work. 3 or NV doesn't have enough of a following to justify a Skyrim esque remake or milking.

Hm. It's about two weeks until E3, would they put up a teaser this early?
I think it's something smaller, like Fallout 3 Remaster or Shelter 2 or something for the Switch. At E3 I think they'll show their new IP.

Who wants to see the worst video of the year?

I don't know, I have seen some Poketubers go on for 10 minutes analysing the meaning of even the most inocuous phrases to be hints for everything under the sun.

Beturdsa should just get over with the stupid teaser already, we know it's no Obsidian in charge already, let me get on with my day.

Hm. It's about two weeks until E3, would they put up a teaser this early?
I think it's something smaller, like Fallout 3 Remaster or Shelter 2 or something for the Switch. At E3 I think they'll show their new IP.

Didn't they release trailers for the other games before E3 as well? On E3 you'll be seeing gameplay then.

I, too, am hoping for some shitty mobile phone game, just to see people lose their shit. I'd say it is way too early for Fallout 5. There's not even a new TES game yet.

Didn't they release trailers for the other games before E3 as well? On E3 you'll be seeing gameplay then.

I, too, am hoping for some shitty mobile phone game, just to see people lose their shit. I'd say it is way too early for Fallout 5. There's not even a new TES game yet.
Hm. Could be.
So maybe teaser trailer on 1st of June?

I still think it's Fallout 5..

Also a possibility. If Obsidian made a Fallout in 18 months, Bethesda can also make one in 3 years.

3 or NV doesn't have enough of a following to justify a Skyrim esque remake or milking.

Desagree.

1) I'm sure Bethesda treats consumers as buyers of Fallout AND TES, not separated from each other.

2) They have to find new ways to milk the Creation Club, huh?

Hm. Could be.
So maybe teaser trailer on 1st of June?

Probably tomorrow. Like Fallout 4, a day of expectation.

Back