Fallout 1.5: Resurrection

JaW

It Wandered In From the Wastes
logo.jpg

I was looking for a topic with Fallout 1.5: Resurrection in modding section and surprisingly there is none :shock:

As the project is almost finished, I think it is the right time to start one.

All info you need to know is here

Also, they are still looking for talented people.

This project looks very promising, but like all these Fallout projects the timing can be a bit difficult, but still, a good game is worth the wait.

Code:
When will it be done? 

When it's done, it's done. Currently we're counting on this year (2009).

It's good to see the good English men and women of this world won't be forgotten. :wink:

Code:
English version is planned, but it should come up some time after the Czech version.

Hey! I'm Seto and I'm currently beta testing Fallout 1.5: Resurrection.

I've played it for two weeks now, and so far I like it a lot! It offers an interesting, mysterious story in a (design-wise) detailed environment. You can read more about my impressions in an update on the official Resurrection site.

Thanks for this very promising update Seto!

Hurry up to find the remaining bugs so we can all enjoy the mod ;)

Great to see this project is coming to fruition. Hopefully this is a good omen for MR as well :P

There will only be a closed beta. So the game will only be released once it's fully finished.

As of right now the game only exists in Czech. The team will focus on the translation only once the game is completed.

But I will pass your message and let them know that you were interested.

Be warned though. With Arek on board, you can find your assets spreading freely across the internetz. :whistle:

During the last Christmas season, I was invited to participate in the closed betatest and gladly took the opportunity to do so.

It's a surprisingly good piece of work, guys! As for a size, it can be compared to the first Fallout. The setting, quests and characters are very well thought, with different possibilities of approach and solutions. The most important thing is that there aren't any silly or lulz parts. It's a dark and harsh game full of desperate existences, where I was struggling very hard to survive in the beginning. (Especially when wearing only the blue pajama in a gang fight, because I couldn't afford a decent jacket, hehe.)

Alright. For now, that's enough of my broken English. Stay tuned and do not sell your Fallout 2 CD under any circumstances, duders.

Good to have some news :) I'm really looking forward to this project! Hopefully, it will be translated into English sometime soon - my Czech is terrible :P

ArekBalcerzak said:
I want to sign up for closed beta, what should i do?

Lol Arek, still trying to "get" things from the others developers as you did with the MR team?

You'll never change silly guy :D

Anyway i'm glad to see that this project is still alive, my best wishes to the developers.

Thanks so much to the team!
I'll wait for the english version but everything I've seen so far in
the archive is top quality.
Well done guys!

Pixote,

Was wondering how did you do that machine translation of Fallout of Nevada? I mean there is a lot of files to plug into google translate.)) Maybe we can do the same here for this mod until proper translation is out.
I looked around but didn't find anything useful enough for batch translating.

Google translate - but the software screws with the format, so you need to go through and repair the lost spaces, etc.

Translation needs to be done by a person, software isn't sensitive enough.

Back