Ah! that makes sense. I know I set the folders to have read privileges at some point(as that was written down somewhere as a thing to do) but I guess the damage was done by the time I got around to trying to files or something(edit: looking back, the deletion happened way before I realized to even try the read privileges so I didn't even know these files were missing). Either way, going to give this a go now(by that I mean looks like a fresh install might be necessary), thanks for the information! Edit: Excellent. I got it to work. Took a couple of tries, I thought I had everything in order but it still wasn't loading properly, looked over it again and converted two rogue .PRO files to .pro and that seemed to do it. A little nervous moving forward in case I may have missed something(as in, The Den has loaded but what if some other piece of content later on doesn't) but it is good to know that if that does happen there is a clear solution to be had, even if it takes a few steps. Thanks a lot!