Fallout 3: Idiot Run (let's play series)

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by Orian57, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Orian57

Orian57 First time out of the vault

Aug 15, 2015
    Hi new here but I thought you guys might be the sort of people interested in a Fallout Let's Play. I started a character with an Intelligence of 1 and added a few other rules to try and make Fallout 3 at least a little fresh for myself while I revisit it in preparation for Fallout 4. Here is a link to the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNpYTBMSvxvlfmVzmvhxwz4BwAJZRterY

I'm pretty new to making videos like this and there are some audio problems in the first couple of videos but I'm pretty sure I've sorted it as best as I can. My hope is that this series is entertaining and so I'd really like feedback to improve and get ideas for future projects. Thanks :)

2. The_WitchDoctor

The_WitchDoctor It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 8, 2015
    You're most likely not going to get a lot of support for this here. Mainly because, the best thing Fallout ever incorporated into low intelligence characters was the fact that they actually spoke and acted like real idiots. In F3, it mainly effects skill points and a few dialogue choices. Nothing else.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    About to say.
    This is essentially a FO3 let's play, which isn't going to gather a storm of praise. "Idiot run" is kindov wasted, because FO3 has no real effects with it, even FONV sorely lacks in that aspect, with... 1 or 2 dialogue options in the entire game that stands out as actually dumb/funny