Fallout 4 gameplay videos leaked, Bethesda starts taking them down

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Hassknecht, don't! Just wait until the stupid thing is on sale or something.
    Trust me, you will thank me for this warning.

2. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Eh, it's still a healthier use of 60€ than the bottle of whisky I bought friday... Though probably less satisfying.

3. Willy Rogers

Willy Rogers Nothing better to do.

Jun 15, 2015
    It's the only way too buy games these days in my opinion

4. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Hassknect, think of this comparison. It is almost like if you drunk that bottle of whisky down in one go, threw up in the bottle and... ahum drink up the bile/vomit... you get what I mean.

5. PossibleCabbage

PossibleCabbage Vault 22 Survivor

Jul 2, 2015
    It's what I did with Skyrim, and I ended up enjoying Skyrim much more than I would have otherwise.

6. Willy Rogers

Jun 15, 2015
    Go get some, not sure what the German equivelant of a dollar store is, but get some of that whisky. It'll be able to make you forget the mediocrity, and maybe embarassing moments from your past permanently.

7. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 12, 2011
    It's better than *some* writing in Fallout 3, sure, but it's still not good. Was laughing my ass off at some of those "Persuasion" dialogues. How the hell could you convince someone with one line of dialogue that sounds almost exactly as a previous line of dialogue. And the delivery by these voice-actors...ugh. Terrible. :(

Great vid. I just subscribed to your channel. LOL @ that deathclaw being shot straight up in the air like that.

I'm getting it when the GOTY Edition is like $5 on Steam or whatever. Not in any hurry to play this piece of drek. :P

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  8. Willy Rogers

Jun 15, 2015
    So I gave my character 1 Luck and am keeping it that way. Survives war, gets frozen at least he's got wifey. Wakes up, sees wifey killed and son kidnapped. Starring in a shitty Fallout game, gotta be the most unluky bastard I've ever seen.

9. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    I think most of us or all of us need to collaborate on a podcast to talk about this steaming pile of drek.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  10. djmani

djmani Banned

Jun 5, 2015
    Just think IF all of NMA, DaC and all other Bethesda haters just pirated the fuck out of fallout 4 then with the money they saved they
    donated to Tim Cain to make a real fallout style game. like a fuck you to The Toddler

11. FearMonkey

Oct 12, 2011
    I, for one, don't support piracy in any form for any reason.

If you don't like something, just don't buy it.

12. XCalinX

XCalinX First time out of the vault

Sep 3, 2015
    I'm honestly ok with piracy in the event the product has been out for years and is forgotten about by the creator, since they wouldn't care either way.

But I'm against it for newly released stuff though.

13. djmani

djmani Banned

Jun 5, 2015

Well, thanks for your "Opinion" but I am NOT a Liberal I can think for myself.

Since you are being so NOBLE I do hope you are donating your money to homeless and volunteering too.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  14. FearMonkey

Oct 12, 2011
    I have no money.

And by saying "for one" I obviously am referring to myself and no one else.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  15. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    Just ignore our crazy, rambling grandpa.

Eventually, he'll go back outside to yell at the clouds and everything will be fine.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. raynor009

raynor009 Hell yeah!

Apr 29, 2012
    Dat imursion tho 10/10 This a pic from one of the windows that the Ghouls can come out and attack you from.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. TransgenderVaultDeweller

TransgenderVaultDeweller "Fallout 4 adds to the lore"

Aug 14, 2015
    FYI - For those of you who don't know. Courtney Taylor does the voice of Jack from Mass Effect. Personally what i've seen from her in fallout 4, it's immensely better than the male counter-part.

18. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Why does it look like poo? That ground texture...

19. FearMonkey

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't see any textures at all.

Taking cues from Bioware again then. FemShep was significantly better than ManShep.

20. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    Yeah, it's just some mapping and what seems to be a parallax glitch near the bottom left corner of the window.

Unless that's supposed to be a waterfall or something.