Fallout 4 images leak

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Oct 31, 2015.

1. kostjamoscow

kostjamoscow It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 22, 2015

2. Jedasd

Jedasd It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 31, 2015
    Are you sure about that? That game was a boring singleplayer mmo with forced dialogue and flashy mmo armors/weapons but at least its visuals were ten times better. Im sure once the pc version of f4 comes out we can compare the two games better but Im still sure DAI will be better at visuals.

Also is it me or does F4 looks a bit too clean? Previous two games had a lot of clutter and not so useful items around to make the games look more alive, maybe they removed some of those for better performance on consoles.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 3
  3. Stanislao Moulinsky

Stanislao Moulinsky Vault Fossil

Jul 16, 2009
    Or maybe it's like FO3 and Skyrim where things in the middle distance look decent-to-good but up close and in the distance they look like in the previous screens. Noticed how in these screens you can't see really far?

4. CRBASF23

CRBASF23 First time out of the vault

Sep 2, 2015
    If anyone knows spanish, here's a spanish forum where one guy got to play Fallout 4 and he's answering questions about the game: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_fallout-4-10-de-noviembre_1953109_s2250

This is interesting:
    Difficulty levels: Very easy, easy, normal, difficult, very difficult and survival. What changes is the amount of damage that they can do and resist, at the same time, there's a higher change for legendary enemies to appear. These anemies have a star next to their names and are much tougher than the rest of their kind and they have a chance to drop legendary items (also with a star next to their names) that have "unique" properties, ex: a laser rifle with a 15% hcance to deal a critical hit and to fill the AP bar to deal a critical.

5. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Resident crazy lady

Jun 15, 2015
    WTF?! When did this become Borderlands?! :wtf: Oh... Right because that game was popular and we need to keep adding and ripping off more needless crap in order to pander and please everyone. Expect for those that care about lore and story.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. Theinnerfish

Theinnerfish Storytelling skeleton

Jul 25, 2015
    Well, i didn't like this, random drops? Whaa:|

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. Stanislao Moulinsky

Stanislao Moulinsky Vault Fossil

Jul 16, 2009
    Funnily enough the first one look really bad to me instead. The weird "plastic" look of some elements, the flat lighting and lack of AO makes the scene weird and unnatural looking. The second one, while technically nothing to write home about, looks much more natural.

Ahahah, oh wow! I made peace with the fact that Fallout will never be an RPG again, but this leeching of features from what's successful, just wow. Where's my Dubstep Gun and Plasmids?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 8
  8. Aniki

Aniki Just Works

Oct 9, 2015
    Legendary Enemies drop unique weapons? How is it hard difficulty if the game gives you a chance to get good weapons early in the game, assuming they'll appear early.

I don't get this part. Does this mean weapons also have a chance to deal critical damage when the critical bar isn't filled up?

9. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Level 27 Wizard Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Might as well add vehicles, multiplayer, and micro-transactions. Calling it now for Fallout 5.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. Aniki

Aniki Just Works

Oct 9, 2015
    Fallout 4. Now with 87 bazillion weapons!

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  11. The_Guide

The_Guide First time out of the vault

Sep 30, 2015
    Don't forget the workshop mods that you need to buy.

12. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    Game doesn't look amazing from what I saw, I think the only major improvement I see here is the skybox is now not just a filter. hoooooraay?

13. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    All that's missing is a green tint yo.

Attached Files:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. Jedasd

Jedasd It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 31, 2015
    They may try paid mods again with bethesda.net or some kind of monthly subscription to download and play mods.

15. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jun 7, 2015
    The SS put it there

16. CRBASF23

CRBASF23 First time out of the vault

Sep 2, 2015
    Here's more:
    Browsing Reddit, I've seen a lot of speculation about Survivial difficulty. That name to me is quite misleading, unfortunately it has NOTHING to do with New Vegas Hardcore mode, so eating and drinking are still not "mandatory". But that said, they've removed the healing factor of waiting. Now you can only wait sitting on furniture (chairs problably) and it DOESN'T heal you. So you can only heal yourself by sleeping, going a doctor or taking stimpaks/food of course.

17. Aniki

Aniki Just Works

Oct 9, 2015
    Oh my. What a big improvement that is from Fallout 3's "Very Hard" difficulty.

18. helios1

helios1 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 10, 2014
    Looks like they just used the same mesh as the vault suit being worn on the player or an NPC. Didn't even bother to make a "deflated" vault suit for the skeleton.

19. helios1

helios1 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 10, 2014
    That's obviously the menu screen.

20. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, here are some other open-world games running on PS4. Compare these to those screenshots we have. I think the difference is pretty clear but you can judge for yourself I suppose.

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (1080p/60fps)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (1080p/30fps)

Final Fantasy XV (1080p/variable 30fps as of Episode Duscae demo)

The Witcher 3 (1080p/30fps)

• [Like] [Like] x 4