Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

So, here it is. The E3 trailer for Fallout 76.

There's stuff in it, and it looks like the focus of the game will be on "rebuilding".
So far no super mutants, too.

/edit:
Here's the full gameplay reveal at E3:

TL;DR:
There are super mutants, it's online (but playable solo), and it will be released 14th of November 2018.

More important news from the conference. Fallout Shelter comes to PS4 and Switch!

Last edited:
T
Codex said:

Imagine playing a Bethesda game without mods. But with thirteen year old kids. Thats Fallout 76.

---

They're geniuses. A game where you spend 200 hours building, destroying and rebuilding shit again and again while having your level go up (probably with 0 gameplay consequence due to phasing and whatnot stupid shit).
Normies will love it. It's gonna be a huge success.

Let's throw A bombs left and right, take part in the desacration of the unrecognizable corpse of fallout, the orgy starts next november !!1

---

Every single word he says scrolls through the prompter. It's professionally rehearsed

---

Starfield and Elder Scroll 6 trailers were 20 seconds long combined, showing nothing meaningful.

Yes, you still need to be online to experience any of the fucking content though. He is a liar. It's like saying Destiny can be played solo.
So, kinda like DRM I suppose? No ability to play unless connected to the internet?

Well, I tend to not play anything if I can't connect online so I guess it technically won't bother me, but I'm still weary nonetheless.

T
GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

Their next TWO GAMES are Starfield and Elder Scrolls. This is it for YEARS. Fuck this I'll make my own Fallout with Blackjack and Hookers.

Wow that F76 showcase really turned me off and I’m one of those who’s managed to squeeze some actual enjoyment out of F4 for themselves.

Just imagining a Bethesda multiplayer, (their first one at that)... Not even worried about all the glitches but rather the ever baffling levels of clunkiness in a chitfest of unfinished and unjiving elements here. This will be truly awful.

GIVE ME FALLOUT BACK TODD!!!!

1528684499070.jpg

Can't wait to always have to be online and play multiplayer with a bunch of 13 year old who are going to yell and call me a cuck or n***ger fag. Oh, and no mods. Can't wait!

honestly i dont mind. I knew they were not gonna make a decent fallout rpg singleplayer. Might aswell be like this. Fuck it. My only problem is what are they going to do with the lore, and by seeing that you can launch nukes just like that, it doesn't seem very promising.

Back