Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (Crazy Edition) [unofficial version]

Is the english version of CE polished ? Is it needed to finish the game ? Are savegames compatibles?

I've started a playthrough of Fallout of Nevada, (almost at Reno) and i don't think i used that version, so i wonder if i should change version now or if i should wait for another playthrough...

Is the english version of CE polished ? Is it needed to finish the game ? Are savegames compatibles?
I've started a playthrough of Fallout of Nevada, (almost at Reno) and i don't think i used that version, so i wonder if i should change version now or if i should wait for another playthrough...
My version is not compatible with the original!

My version is not compatible with the original!

Don't wait. Download Nevada CE from Foxx's signature and play.

I'm sorry to bother you, but why is the only companion character in the game being guarded 24/7 by two fuckhole raiders that any player who actually needs a companion would not be able to kill? Would it be possible for you to get rid of them, or add one companion that's reasonably easy to obtain? The prisoner in Gerlach for example.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to bother you, but why is the only companion character in the game being guarded 24/7 by two fuckhole raiders that any player who actually needs a companion would not be able to kill? Would it be possible for you to get rid of them, or add one companion that's reasonably easy to obtain? The prisoner in Gerlach for example.
the dog is normally taken with 5 levels, made especially not to run after her with the first level. other companions difficult to implement in this game.

Hello... I like very much this mod!!! great work!!

The principal character can have companions ?

-----------------------------

Edit: The dog is the only partner :(

Can you add more companions ?

Can someone please help me install project Nevada for Fallout two? I can't get the game to translate over to english

Can any dev recommend an sfall upgrade to Crazy Edition v3.4?
which branch.. official, Crafty's , or MrStalin's would work the best with Crazy Edition v3.4? ofc ddraw.ini merged by hand, as I'm aware what not to touch in the options.

I'm asking the same Question as KURA, I install from the exe file and drag the english translation into the game folder, but it is still in Russian. Am I doing something incorrect here?

Thanks for any help!

Soup

I'm asking the same Question as KURA, I install from the exe file and drag the english translation into the game folder, but it is still in Russian. Am I doing something incorrect here?

Thanks for any help!

Soup

If you did not install to C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86) than check .cfg file to set the language properly. If You did install to Program Files Location You need to reinstall to a different locattion.

Windows internal protection screws up messing with files in Program Files and several other catalogs, so it's always a good idea to install the game somwhere else.

as for .cfg file in Nevads's root folder open it with notepad, and searrch for option Language= and change Russian to English

If you did not install to C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86) than check .cfg file to set the language properly. If You did install to Program Files Location You need to reinstall to a different locattion.

Windows internal protection screws up messing with files in Program Files and several other catalogs, so it's always a good idea to install the game somwhere else.

as for .cfg file in Nevads's root folder open it with notepad, and searrch for option Language= and change Russian to English

So below you can see this is not the problem unfortunately

upload_2020-3-25_11-3-13.png

Also A LOTof the files are buggered text wise, including during installation, is this something which is normal? (SEE BELOW)

upload_2020-3-25_11-1-3.png

thanks, Soup

Yeah Crazy Edition Installer *is* in Russian, nothing wrong with that. English version is a copy & overwrite on top of Russian installation. English version is not perfect in Crazy Edition, as translation wasn't the main feature of Crazy Edition. If you want to have Fo:Nevada experience give 'Fixed Edition mod' a try (try latest version), English is far more polished there. Crazy Editoin is only for hardcore Fanatics who aren't afraid of ocasional cyrylic booger. Crazy Edition gives more immersive gameplay, for example ammo is extremely hard to come by in decent amounts ( it's a feature), plus some other atractions, to hook you up.

Fixed Edition on the other hand is basic Nevada experience concentrated on fixing remaining bugs, both in scripts and in English translation (at least that's how i see it).

Quick question, I don't see this mentioned anywhere, but does Crazy Edition also requires a prior FO2 installation? Or is it entirely self-contained/portable?

Back